What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

yeah, with eye the vertical hitbox isn’t as high so you need to do it lower but the nova shield one is like absurdly high anyways so there’s alot of leeway

Hey, folks. It has been a while since I last posted anything here, but I have been busy with work, plus I’ve been having problems with my capture card. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Has anyone found a good method for doing the bolo glitch with Jam Session?

When you do launcher with Jam Session are you double jumping?

In honor of Valentines day I give you

Just wanted to share

So guys. Deadpool TAC infinite:

I knew it existed hah! But on a more serious not that Cap combo is sick as fuck

Hmmmmmmmm … So why’d you end it early? Difficult link? body floats in a bad direction after a few reps? Down TAC only? Gonna experiment with this whenever I can get the chance.

You can do it from up and down. It might be possible from side but i don’t remember from when I tried to find the infinite out the first time

I bet you can do it from up and down by double jumping, maybe side. As for the Cap combo, I know. SICK shit. I just happened to find this today, guy plays Deadpool, Cap, Taskmaster and has some really nice stuff on his channel.

So out of curiosity, anyone here found a way to combo six teleports (two failures) in one combo? I have a few ideas I might try tonight, but I was curious if anyone had found a way to do it?

If you look at the zeohawk deadpool community video my dp doom sent team almost does it and i totally could have done it if i wanted to sacrifice a little damage.

I found one without assists. Trying to get it recorded.

Its as follows:
cLcMsHxxQCB+HxxRSRK+H/L HxxQCB+HxxRSRK+H/L HxxQCB+M S sjHS RSRK+AxxQCF+AA(must hit right above the ground) (land) SRK+H~HxxRSRK+H/L QCB+HxxRSRK+H/L QCB+LxxRSRK+AxxQCF+AA

And now imagine if he had no malfunction on his teleport. Qw after QW after QW after QW

Anyone have any good combos off a cross over counter with Deadpool?

The basic solo one is Teleport M, St.l, Cr.m, St.H xx Qw H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qw H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~chimi xx HHT
Builds 1 meter and does roughly 750k, you can Teleport and do katana~chimi to keep them in the corner and if you know it will kill you won’t need to use malfunction. If you have a good dhc to pick up from air HHT you can also do Teleport malfunction HHT Dhc.

I got back from SCR today (I performed awful in pools ;-;), and I noticed a decent amount of Deadpool players in pools. Some decent or really good while others were so-so.
However I noticed one thing that they all had in common, really bad combos. I think it would benefit everyone to learn the best combos from various hit confirms;
Raw Quickwork M, Cr.l, Overheads, Throws, Cr.H, S, Taunt, air-to-airs, Full screen Guns,
Too many times I saw Cr.HS, J.mmhs <- stop this its not optimal at all.
On throws its debatable on what to do so I’ll leave that one up to teams etc.

Things to consider when landing combos as well would be if its going to kill, if not are you going to get a mix-up, if you don’t have a strong mix-up game are you going to zone instead.
I’ve seen tons of people just do Throw, Katan~chimi, Bolo, QW, S, J.HS, Guns or HHT. There are much better things to be doing than this.

I want to see this character perform well. I believe he is capable of it, but we as players need to step it up on what we do with him.

Well, I got one thing to help out on this page.

Been labbing, but have been in a slump tech-wise for Wade, but I am currently figuring out XF1 throw kill combos for my team.

Right now I’m using Deadpool/Vergil/Shuma. Off a ground throw anywhere on the screen, I can katanarama XF1 st.H QW+M, and hold the tag button to Vergil, cr.M st.H S+Mystic Ray, H Helm Breaker, ray otgs, S H Helm Breaker, Katanarama assist into Round Trip cr.H judgment cut, cr.H stinger, teleport during the wallbounce, cr.H into Swords, and before the first meter’s used I’m already at about 950k. You can do Thor’s hp and end up meter-positive, which is pretty nice considering Deadpool’s throws aren’t usually considered to be heavily damaging.

Should be universal. On larger hitboxes you can st.H Quick Work H Teleport L or H into rawtag, and choose which side you want to do the combo on, nice for positioning.

Another one I found just by fucking around is X-23. You can do the exact same katanarama XF1 st.H QW+M after a throw, tag, st.MHS, MMHdH DP+H QCF+L, otg assist into charged QCF+L st.HS j.H DP+H QCF+L, otg and Super, and it does 1.05 million. I tried more complicated combos and tagging in after doing multiple st.H Quick Work M, and the simple derpy-bnb looking combo is the most damaging of the ones I made, so this seems to be a simpler is better scenario.

I bet this can be done with a ton of characters, probly already known that it exists, but to pop XF1 and kill a character off a throw is really pleasant, and I think should be used more often.

Airthrow the rawtag followup has much less hitstun to go off of, so for Vergil I have to backdash partially after the XF1 and then hit st.H QW+M when they’re at the height of their bounce, then have Vergil do just st.HS, as cr.M will cause a whiff, but otherwise the combo works identically, probly for other characters this work as an air throw as well, but you just have to worry much more about spacing and timing if you connect off the rawtag with low-hitstun moves.

Yeah, I know its not in this thread, but in one of the other threads I have a HUGE list of optimal deadpool combos. And in this list it includes various ways to tag from throws with xf etc.
I put in a ton of work with that portion and I should probably post it here so I’ll probably just edit this post.
K here it is again (probably should have been the place to put it lol)
Ground hit confirms

[details=Spoiler] •Cr.L(xn), cr.m, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)

•Qcb+M/H xx Teleport, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.h xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H (Teleport Malfunction if wanted) xx HHT
(Teleports 1-2/explosion)

•Cr.HS, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)

•Qcf+L/M xx Teleport, Cr.LM, St.H xx Qcf+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 1-2/Malfunction)
[/details]
Anti-Air Hit Confirms

[details=Spoiler]•St.LL, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb +H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)

•St.LL, S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)

•Katana~L, (Teleport if midscreen), Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana H~H (Tele if neccesary), Katana M~H (explosion if wanted) xx HHT
(Teleports 0-2/Malfunction)

•Katana~L, (Teleport if midscreen), S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.MMHS, Katana H~H (Tele if neccesary), Katana M~H (explosion if wanted) xx HHT
(Teleports 0-2/malfunction)

•Taunt, S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT •(Teleports 0-1)

•Air-to-Air, J.MH xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)
[/details]

Xfactor Throw/Overhead Raw Tag

Spoiler

•Thr/OH, Katana H XF1, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H xx Teleport, Raw Tag in Character

•Thr/OH, Katana H XF1, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H Raw Tag in Character

•Thr/OH, Katana H XF1, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+M xx Teleport, Raw Tag in Character

•Thr/OH, Katana~Chimi XF1 Raw Tag in Character

•Thr/OH, Katana XF1, Dash Raw Tag

•Thr/OH, Katana~Chimi, Bolo XF1(Before Bolo Hits), Raw Tag

These can all be done in XF2 as well and some new combos for chars open up. For example in XF1 doom can’t do a conversion off Katana~chimi XF combo, but in XF2 he can convert.

XF Confirms and Happy Birthday Combos

Spoiler

•J.L, XF, J.LM, Cr.M, St.h xx Qcb+H, Dash St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash St.h xx Qcb+M, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

•Qcf+H XF1/2, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

•Qcf+L/M, XF1/2, (dash if full screen), Qcb+H, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

–For HHT Combos the longer you’re doing HHT the more HSD will be–

HHT, XF1/2, (dash if full screen), Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

Happy Birthday HHT, XF1/2, (dash if full screen), Qcb+H, [St.H xx Qcb+M]x2 (Long HHT the second rep will drop), Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

Happy Birthday Cr.L(xn), Cr.m ,St.H, xx Qcb+H xx Teleport, St.H xx Qcb+M, S, J.MMHS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

Misc Confirms & Combos

Spoiler

•Crossover Counter xx Teleport M, St.L, Cr.M, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+H, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

Qcf+ATK~M, Qcb+M/H, St.H xx Qcb+H, St.H xx Qcb+M, S, J.HS, Katana~Chimi, Katana~Chimi xx HHT

Small Characters
•Cr.L(xn), cr.m, St.H xx Qcb+H, Dash S, J.H xx Bolo, Qcb+M, Dash S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katan M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)
The basic idea vs small characters is that you want to do Qcb+M after any bolo you do that way you can land dash S and they won’t be too far away.

Hulk only combo
•Cr.LM, St.H xx Qcb+H, St.H xx Qcb+H, St.H xx Qcb+M, S, J.HS, Katana~chimi, (teleport M if corner needed) Katana M~H xx HHT
(Teleports 0-1)