What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

Sweet combo, and even more approval due to the use of impossible dream. And even more for the producers profile pic.

And then he instantly changes his profile. Teehee.

Yeah, this is glorious tech. Glad to see you play pretty much all of my characters, Tab.

You ever feel like playing Deadpool/Task/Hawk, we can compare notes.

another unscale combo this time using peakaboo

it’s basically proof to me that literally any assists works with unscaling as long as it holds them in place long enough. just a matter of adjusting the hitstun right.

If you find one with doom, you can have my firstborn child.

I’m really shocked that they held in that trap for so long. I’d had expected them to instantly flip out.

Ok lets assume hit stun is tweaked in the combo…Off the top of our heads what common assists would allow for this unscaling? Tenderizer?

Can anyone give me some tips on how to make the st.H after the teleport in this combo “cr.m st.h quickwork h > tele > st.h quickwork h” connect? I have to wait until quickwork finishes before I can teleport (which is really, really late). I can teleport, and on the few times I have managed to get the st.H to come out almost instantaneously after teleporting (so hard for me to pause for a moment here), it’s far too late to connect. I would appreciate any insight thanks.

Is it posible to do the bolo reset with tenderizer? O_o
i play deadpool/skrull/strider and i would really like to know lol

P.D: wedge is awesome!

I don’t think it’s possible…I may be setting it up wrong but the hitbox for Tenderizer is too small. If someone could prove me wrong I would be very happy to hear. I am trying to decide If I want to run Deadpool/Task/Skrull (orbital grudge) or Deadpool/Task/Hawkeye. It’s a tough decision, but for the neutral the latter is by far more superior. Just not sure if I want to learn Hawkeye…though I really should. DukeofFortune if you have some good stuff with that team I’d love to see a couple of videos.

I have some good stuff, kinda, I’ve been lax on making videos, though, because of work and recording device troubles.

I run it for the neutral and for Hawkeye with Task vertical arrows assist (fun combination), but just for the record Hawkeye helps to make unsafe guns L teleports safe, you can also quick work L from a distance away and hawk arrows let you convert on hit and give you plus frames on block. If you do it close, Shadow_Nobody says it’ll get you thrown, which may very well be true, but it has yet to happen to me once, probly only happens when you start the quick work close up.

Let’s see…Task can press shield skills + quick work assist and sometimes convert on hit, but on block it’s really nice for strings. Task+Hawk assist it good for swing+Hawk into one arrow from far away, and for Swing+Hawk into swing cancel cr.L or j.H or j.HS when you’re close.

Deadpool can also tag in Taskmaster off his katana-chimi wallbounce in the corner on most of the cast, shield skills and sharp sting, then extend with quick work after most Deadpool bnbs, ups damage and meterbuild for a single meter, though DHCing from Task to Deadpool off a sharp sting midscreen is something not many people practice, so it takes some getting used to (I usually jump forward into one otg arrow and diagonal arrows into gunshots, though I think dash into superjump and down arrows super, then gunshots does more damage). Off a corner throw this is significantly better, as both assists can still extend with the remaining hitstun.

I am still new with the team, Task’s the veteran on that squad, and I have been labbing/playing a bit less recently due to pokemon, but that’s what I have for now. Beyond that, I picked it up because I feel comfy with the characters, but there’s a lot of tech there regardless.

Watch wedge for Deadpool/Task (vertical arrows) stuff, but it’s mostly just jump M guns zoning, and it’s really really easy.

So is the unscale glitch real? I read through different threads and all talk of it always seems uncertain.
The glitch would work wonders for a Deapool/Strange/Ammy team I’m looking into.

Unscale glitch is indeed real. Just extremely difficult to pull off consistently bc timing has to be perfect.

don’t wait for quickwork to recover; instead, cancel it during its active frame(s).

So, I have figured out a Shuma tag after Deadpool’s corner throw, katanarama assist, but I think quick work’d work too.

Corner Throw, DP+H, st.LLM(both hits)H DP+MH, Tag, st.M+Katanarama cr.M, Mystic Stare M (the hitstun wasn’t enough to do this assistless), launch, j.HS (not enough hitstun to do MHS or I could Tag the third person in, and MMHS would result in much more damage), Mystic Ray M Mystic Stare L. Builds 1.5 meters, and after the doublesuper it does about 750k.

Anything people can add to this? My second assist is Rapid Slash.

i made another video with something that doesn’t need a stupid as hell quick work->chimi extension

just gonna edit and trim everythin’ out of my spastic ranting and get to the meat:

the unscaling combos are possible to be made extremely consistent.

as a basic starting point for deadpool’s unscaling solo you can do the (quick work -> bolo) x2 -> taunt->bolo combo into a super that ends up doing 780k without using any teleports at all.

using that as a starting point i found an unscale combo using hidden missiles. it only squeezes out a bit more damage but it’s something and still doesn’t use any teleports.

and then i found an unscale usin’ plasma beam. because why the hell not im just going crazy with this

You are magic. I think everyone here has fallen in love with you. Gonna lab that Vergil uncscale later today. Is that taunt into QCF+LH, MH, or HH?

there’s a difference? i just double tap h because it’s convenient

This is really good stuff, Definitely gonna give Vergil / Dpool / Hawkeye another go, but I wouldn’t say it really makes him a definite viable option. It just fixes his damage problems, his bad matchups are for the most part gonna remain the same.

I’ve heard there was. I’m double-tapping H too and it works, but they flip out before rapid slash hits, you’re calling it before the taunt, right?

MrB, Deadpool/Vergil/good assist is pretty good. I’m doing great online with Vergil/Shuma behind pewl, despite first playing them last week.