What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

you do have to delay the tag which isn’t that hard to find the timing. At least it wasn’t for me, but I can see how that can be troublesome mid-match.

Okay, delayed hardtags I’m a bit crap at, but I’ll try it out. Thanks, man.

So does anyone actually use Deadpool L trigger happy in the air(+Assist) to extend combos. I never see a lot of people use it instead of katana-rama.

I’ve used it with shopping cart and with Task Horizontal arrows. It works, and it’s doable, but it’s pretty much corner restrictive, and there is really only enough time to dash up and do S. The problem with that, is Deadpool’s scaling and hit stun is so terrible, you’ll be lucky if you can continue the combo further. I typically can get an air HS after, but the pop up from the two assists I use it with requires you to delay the mini air series or you’ll whiff. Once you land, you’re basically required to do Katanarama/Chimi into hyper because of hit stun. It looks pretty cool, and is doable, but the added scaling isn’t really worth it, in my opinion.

What I do when I only have Deadpool / Hawkeye:
cr. :l:, :m:, :h:, :s:, air :m:, :m:, :h:, :s:, (land) :a2:+dash, H-Katana-chimis, cr.:h:, :s:, air :h:, :s:, (land) H-katana-chimis, super.

Using air L-guns to pick up is usually a bad idea, because of what Jukebox said, but this ^ way uses the assist to prevent the groundbounce from happening, and gives a lot of options to DHC into your next character, since the opponent is in the air and not on the ground getting hard knowckdown’d from the super.

Hey, folks. I’m just here spreading the word about a little project I’m starting that I want to get the entire Deadpool community involved. Check it out, and let me know if you are interested. Enjoy!

What are Deadpools optimal solo combos? Are the OP combos still relevant? Also, what is his optimal combo off of Vajra?

Posted a video response to Zeohawk’s thingy, trying to figure out something better.

As for solo combos, you can use cr.LM st.H QuickWorkH, S, j.H bolo, QuickWorkH, S, HS, katanarama-chimichangas, whatever ender you like, assists or no.

Another solo combo that’s a bit harder, for me at least, but reliable once you get it, is cr.LM st.H QuickWorkH, Teleport back to your original side (if on the left, L, if on the right, H), st.H QuickWorkM, S, H bolo, QuickWorkH, S and then go up a bit, doublejump with the S so you land quick enough, then katanarama-chimichangas, whatever.

Most confirms, no matter how small, can just go into j.H bolo, QuickWorkH, S, HS, and it’s easy and effective, but, if the preceding shots didn’t have too much hitstun decay, do it twice, like if I land a bunch of jabs as an anti-air, I’ll launch, j.H bolo, QuickWorkH, S, j.H bolo, QuickworkH, S, j.HS.

And for Vajra, I have no clue what’s optimal. My combo usually uses Dormammu assist, and I’m still pretty new with Wade/Strider, got too caught up with injustice to train.

Dropped a video off as well. I had to be lame and record the first half because the last half’s timing was stupidly tight–but I got it to work. So, I’m just gonna be a phoney like that. Great idea Zeo.

Sorry for getting back so late. Either way, thank you for responding. Are these his optimal combos? Is what you listed his most optimal combo off of a cr.LM > s.H starter?

Does anyone else know his optimal combos off of a Vajra knockdown?

Off of vajra:
DP+HxxH, dash, S, sj.H j.QCF+HxxH, QCB+H, dash, S, sj.HS, air happy-happy trigger.

Sub optimal wise for easier execution, just bolo after the chimichangas and do hard quick work, dash S, sj.HS super

What are some combos involving his teleport explosion? And how do I do it most safely?

I’m trying to include strider in my combos (it’s my first day practicing with dealpool ever so plz don’t judge)
cr.m st.h quickwork h > tele > st.h quickwork h > tele > st.h quickwork m > s sj.hs > katanarama h chimichangas > tk bola > call strider quickwork h > tk gun super. 851k
Can I do much better? I made my own but I know it’s not too great.
Also I’m trying to do a third tele into super I get like no damage.

Also what are some nice combos after air to air bola, and overhead?

There’s the kinda stuff you can do with deadpool/strider.
Mostly, anytime you have a break in your combo and the opponent is in the air or you can knock him into it is a good time to call strider and then do a teleport explosion. The easiest is if you’re ending a corner combo something or you do an overhead after a wallbounce and then you can call strider and teleport explode to get the full AHHT super damage.
Check out my channel (the one those two videos are on), I used DP/Doom/Strider for the majority of my Ultimate career, engineered a bunch of tech, and then switched teams lol.

I think I love you.

Yeah, I get that a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Wedge is kinda cool. Fact.

Also, random fun fact for Deadpool/Strider, (I wanted to contribute) for a combo ending in the corner, you can do KatanaramaH-chimi, call strider then KatanaramaM-chimi, and they get put in a hard knockdown fullscreen. Superjump guns super does work for this. Pretty damaging, looks f’ing hilarious, good for DHCs to Dormammu and such, no teleports involved.

One teleport involved in the corner would be to put a teleport M after the KatanaramaH-chimi, do the same thing, but this one knocks them down in the corner, grenade or telepop into Gunz, grenade does more damage for obvious reasons.

Oh, and Deadpool can rawtag to Dormammu pretty much at any time by doing quick work H into teleport during a combo. Making a video on it, but it may take a while, trying to find enough swag. Not on some hitboxes, be warned.

great stuff!

Can someone explain to me how the Bolo reset works?! I dont see a thread about it

random postin in here but since im picking him back up here’s a deadpool/trish basic combo that utilizes the damage unscaling glitch with hopscotch