What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

Yeah I was concerned about Deadpool using Vergils resources but I did the combo below with a basic spiral swords extension and got around 920k w/o dimension slash ender. I couldn’t figure out where I could put rapid slash into that combo so I started doing that basic combo I posted before.
j:s:>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::h:>dash>:s:>j:h:>j:qcf::h::h:>land>:qcb: :h:>(dash) >:s:>j:h:>j:s:>:dp::h::h:>dash in if not in corner>:dp::m::h:>quick :qcf::atk::atk:

Using teleports in combos is something I’ve been neglecting from my game. I realize now that the importance of them is to refresh your teleport counts and not necessarily to squeeze out a bit more damage. Deadpool’s bnb already does very good damage.

I think the best thing would be to work them into the bnbs. Its easy when you corner them as you can just do Katanarama xx Teleport until you hit the failed teleport OTG and just cancel into air HHT. Do you guys have any specific teleport combos you do that you feel are the most effective? Still not a fan of bnbs that rely on teleports, more looking for ones that reset them so you’ll need to use one or two ports in your combo.

edit: On second thought, the bnb Wedge uses that is off c.L, s.M, s.H xx Quick Work xx Teleport, Quick Work xx Teleport dash, S, j.H xx Ninja Gift H, H Katanarama Chimichangas looks really good and worth using if you have two teleports. Easy modification of the regular bnb.

Usually, I’ll use a teleport to get in (full screen guns, confirm they’re blocking, teleport), then I’ll use one in a quickwork loop.

If I scored a hit without a teleport, I’ll use a teleport after the wallbounce instead of a dash to end with f.M hard knockdown, then go into my ender.

This is a combo I just recorded for peck324’s Combo Challenge contest. I chose challenge #5 where you supposed to keep the opponent in the air for over ten seconds. However, they must be airborne before you can start comboing them. Let me know what y’all think. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]wo7lRZtbxNQ[/media]

Hey guys and gals. What is deadpools best combo off of a throw? Jam session and rapid slash assists if that matters.

If you are trying to reset a teleport malfunction in Deadpool’s bnb where is the best place to put it? In the corner you can cancel Katanarama! into it but midscreen I’m guessing you just do j.S teleport malfunction OTG xx Air HHT?

In the corner I do katanarama xx Chimichangas and if you time it right, you can get a light quick work into malfunction. For mid screen, I do katanarama xx chimichanga into dash up bolo then medium quickwork xx malfunction. You can combo HHT for both of these combos.

Just me practicing with my team over the weekend. Let me know what y’all think. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]Z_ToGFqR0Vw[/media]

The overall synergy is amazing! Great work Zeohawk - your team looks great anyways. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I was thinking of picking up Deadpool after a very long time of not playing him, pairing him with Tasky/Dorm, Taskmaster first.

Right now, hour 1 Deadpool, this is the strongest bnb I can get consistent, I raided the earlier pages of this thread.
[INDENT=1][FONT=Helvetica]“j:s:>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::h:>dash>:s:>j:h:>j:qcf::h::h:>land>:qcb: :h:>(dash) >:s:>j:h:>j:s:>:dp::h::h:>dash in if not in corner>:dp::m::h:>quick:qcf::atk::atk:[/FONT][/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]j:s:>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::h:>dash>c:m:>:h:>:qcb::m:>dash>:s:>j:m:>j:m:>j:h:>j:s:>:dp::h::h:>dash in if not in corner>:dp::m::h:>quick :qcf::atk::atk:”[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1][FONT=Helvetica]The first one is my preferred combo, but the second is fun too. But, aside from fishing with quick work/strings with Taskmaster arrows as a starter/safer hitconfirm, I don’t have much use for Deadpool w/assists yet. Anyone run Taskington or Dormington with Deadpool, and know how he uses Dark Hole/Arrows for extension? I run horizontal arrows right now, I like teleporting like a moron with those projectiles, but I could go vertical, and I know there’s some relaunch stuff with vert arrows. This is hour 1, I’m open to everything.[/FONT][/INDENT]

Nice combo thread. Looking for ways to beat my brother using Deadpool.

I don’t know DP’s bnb’s yet, but I did a basic c.l, c.m, h, c.h, s, air series, call sentinel drones, malfunction otg. Drones juggled long enough for me to get up and jump in time to catch the air recovery for a throw reset. So I’m assuming there might be a jump loop I can reset with or something? Anyways drones + malfunction otg ( only tried it in the corner) leads to reset!

If you want to put the failed teleport into any bnb you put it after katanarama. With no teleports left you do
Corner: :dp:+:h: xx :rdp:+:atk: xx :qcf:+:atk::atk:
Midscreen: :dp:+:h::h: dash :f:+:m: :rdp:+:atk: xx :qcf:+:atk::atk:

If you still have a teleport to spend do
:dp:+:h::h: xx :rdp:+:m: :f:+:m: :rdp:+:atk: xx :qcf:+:atk::atk:
Or you could use it after quick work to get some extra combo damage. In the corner the timing is a little tight and it fails on sentinel so you’d probably be better off using it to get an extra quick work.

Does anyone know any extensions/confirms/patterns with Bolts or Jam Session? I’ve tried sS+call Dante jS (Jam hits) jS Pineapple supprise xx air HHT. Also I’ve tried Chimichangas dash fM call Dante jl.HT (Jam hits) / fM Pinapple supprise xx air HHT but both of them don’t seem to work when I have a certain amount of hitstun. It might be too good to be true but is there any garanteed combo extension with Bolts or Jam Session? Thanks in advanced!

Sorry, but I don’t have anything for bolts or jam.

I do, however, have a question, as a relatively new deadpool player, or new with him in this team order, anyway.

I’m using Deadpool/Dorm/Strider, as of three days ago, I jumped on the deadpool/strider train and love it, and my throw combo midscreen is throw, dash katana H chimi, bolo, call Dorm and quick work H, bolo, quick work H, teleport quick work M, cuttin’ time, Stalking Flare DHC, charge three and call strider, knockdown, liberation, dark hole, chaotic flame, and it does a crapton of damage, for a throw, anyway.

So, do people know any way to add more damage on that before the Cuttin’ Time? Also, it may be dumb, but does anyone know how I can get the same combo when I throw them into the corner? I can’t think of anything, and my throw combos into the corner are like 20 times worse. \

Another question. Late late late in a combo, when the hitstun’s really high, I try to launch and TAC and they always reset. Is j.H really that low hitstun, or am I suppoed to use another button? Because TACing to Dormy would 9/10 times solve my team’s meter problem.

What’s the damage on your midscreen and corner combos? I’ll go into the lab to see what I can come up with.

Actually, I have a video for the team now. So far, this is all I can figure out. The throw combo into stalking flare DHC, normally I’d teleport and put a quick work M before the super, but I didn’t there.

Really my throw combo into the corner with DP is my problem, not sure what to do afterwards, I just have a solo combo of katana-chimi j.MHS s.S j.H bolo, S, HS, air guns.

If you have any ideas, I’d love some direction to take these guys.

Wow that’s some really good stuff. I like the team, and I’ll head to the lab soon. I’ll update my post if I find anything interesting.

Hmm have you tried to do any raw tag stuff? Like Throw, Katana ~ Chimi xx Teleport, Raw tag Dorm etc.

really good stuff. what’s the song?

Thanks, the song’s in the description. Maniac, by Caravan Palace.

Also, tried rawtagging after a corner throw, teleport M and tag whiffs, teleport H and tag also whiffs, which is bizarre. And no teleport and a tag doesn’t allow a followup. I either have to do an odd delay, which I don’t think I can get consistent in matches, or I’m doing something quite wrong.

On an ironic note, Deadpool can rawtag in off a Dormy’s corner string of L button st.H dark matter.