What's your blood type?- The Deadpool Combo Thread

[media=youtube]6xghqYaXwjo[/media]

Here’s the annotation for the combo:

c.M,s.H, QCB+H~RDP+L, s.H, QCB+H, s.H, QCB+M, S, j.H, j.S, DP+H~H, QCB+H~RDP+H, QCB+H, QCB+L~QCF+2 atks (mash)

13K? did you try chimichangas after the last quick work? how about postponing chimichangas after otg katanarama, and utilizing the ground bounce to extend the damage? something like [otg katanarama (ground bounce), slide_taunt xx m katanarama>chimichangas (wall bounce), etc.]?
on another note, i’m too lazy to test, but remember two part moves (i.e. Wesker samurai edge, Shulk torpedo) can be cancelled into duos/triples. so maybe since quick work has an extension (chimichangas), you can cancel it into a1+a2. maybe i’ll test it later myself.

For the first combo why do I have so much trouble getting the j.h :qcf::h::h:? They always fall out before the bolos come out.

It’s a wee bit tricky. You have to input the :qcf: pretty quickly after the j:h: then just start mashing :h: until it comes out. It still throws me off sometimes too but you’re just canceling the j:h: into a special move into another special move essentially.

Maybe im missing something but in the combo zeohawk posted above after the first H. QW he posted that he does L. Teleport and I assumed H. Teleport for when the combo is moving the other way, however in training today I noticed that if I just did M. Teleport it would always connect and I never had to adjust anything, wouldn’t this make it easier and never have u have to change anything or am i missing something?

Im pretty much doing a smaller version of this combo when im starting off midscreen

c.M,s.H, QCB+H~RDP+L, s.H, QCB+H, s.H, QCB+M, S, j.H, j.S,(by this time im near the corner, so i follow up with) DP+H~H, DP+M-H to happy trigger, nets me 837k mashed of course

I’m trying to do a revision MegamanSteve’s BnB combo ([LEFT]cr low,cr medium,st heavy,heavy quick work,launcher,air heavy,bolo,heavy quick work,launcher,air heavy, air launcher,kitanarama,chimmichan[/LEFT]
[LEFT]gas,trigger happy). I’m having trouble connecting the bolo after the air heavy. Any tips?[/LEFT]

tap heavy for air h, then immediately qcf and mash heavy

k thanks i’ll try that

Hey I just started running Deadpool/Tasky(a)/Doom(b) I was wondering if anyone has any high damage combos using either
Tasky arrows or Hidden Missiles assist? I’ve been trying to figure out some sort of missles relaunch/reset but I haven’t had any luck getting high numbers yet.

Hey Deadpool players, help me out.

I’m looking for an overhead combo that involves drones. There was a Deadpool/Sentinel player that would call drones during part of his post overhead combo, and jump and do L Guns to OTG, then Drones would hit them allowing him to combo into Cuttin Time. I can’t remember the name of the player, so hopefully someone else remembers this.

I’ve gone back to my Deadpool/Iron Man/Sentinel team so this tech would be useful if anyone has it.

That was tatsu.

Here is an overhead combo I like. You can probably put drones in at the end.

:f:+:m: :f::d::df:+:h::h:, dash :s:, j.:h: :d::df::f:+:h::h:, :d::db::b:+:h:, dash :s:, j.:h: j.:s:, land, :d::df::f:+:m::m:, :d::df::f:+:atk::atk:

The timing is a little tight. You almost run out of hitstun before the last j.:s: so you have to be quick with the last j.:h: j.:s:.

If you put drones in it and went into cuttin’ time it would look like this:
:f:+:m: :f::d::df:+:h::h:, dash :s:, j.:h: :d::df::f:+:h::h:, :d::db::b:+:h:, dash + :a2: :s:, j.:h: j.:s:, :d::df::f:+:l: while falling, :d::db::b:+:atk::atk:

I’d go into HHT instead of Cuttin’ Time. Barring DHC synergy I never understand why people go into Cuttin’ Time when they could go into HHT. HHT is always more damage and it leaves people in the corner. I once thought the point of Cuttin’ Time was to leave people way high in the air so Deadpool would have a chance to safely blow his bad teleport but I tried it a few times and it doesn’t seem safe. Maybe I just needed to explore it a bit more.

Hey, guys. Sorry for not contributing to the forums in a long time, but here’s something for everyone. Check out the last combo; I’m currently perfecting it, and, hopefully, I will be using it in a match. Let me know what y’all think. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]rKdOUfAkc3I[/media]

check your messages

Hey, guys. I was actually thinking about doing an updated version of this video that I made some months ago, and I want to ask is there any team setup that you want me to experiment with. If you guys are interested in me doing this, please let me know. Take care!

[media=youtube]2fGVSgJFGy4[/media]

shoot me a text anytime. (646)548-4816

I think this might be known already but here’s another variation off an overhead.

:f::m:->:dp::h:->:d::m:->:h:->:qcb::m:->dash->:s:->j.:m:->j.:h:->:qcf::h::h:->:qcb::h:->:s:->j.:s:->:qcf::m::m:->:qcf::atk::atk: (I forgot if the air bolo part works)

And here are two assist based combo with Phoenix Wright’s Missile.

:d::l:->:d::m:->:d::h:->(call assist)->:s:->:j.:h:->j.:s:->(land and dog hits)->:h:->:qcb::m:->dash->:s:->j.:h:->j.:s:->:dp::h::h:->teleport->:dp::m::h:

:d::l:->:d::m:->:d::h:->:s:->:j.:h:->j.:s:->:dp::h::h:->teleport (if you want or dash)->:h:->call assist->:qcb::l:->:h:->:qcb::l: ( or Medium katana-rama if your opponent is near the corner)->:qcb::atk::atk: (You can add in the air bolo in this combo if you want.)

I don’t think air bolo on that first combo works. I’ve tried it multiple time and nothing.

Ugh. If that last one was doable with a c.L in front, it’d be perfect. That or I’m doing it wrong. Seems to only work with c.M. I’m trying out 'Pool/Doom/Ammy myself.

Oh well. An 800ish BnB still works.

That combo does work from a cr. L. If you start the combo with a cr. L, the damage would be 1.098k.