What's the current status of Skullgirls on 360?

I noticed this in the FAQ:

I don’t know why Microsoft would be mishandling Skullgirls like this, it’s losing them revenue on DLC and annoying fans.
Is it worth contacting them?

Well Microsoft really seems to hate gaming as it is.

Sounds like McOrthism to me.

If the patch was submitted on the 4th then we should expect it to drop on 360 in the next 48 hours max.
That being said I don’t think I’m going to waste my energy by getting excited

I think you misread the date on that post. That was posted on the 12th and the patch hadn’t passed submission yet.

oh god i hope this is true. although id still enter for evo 2013, it would be nice to have the updated game to practice on instead of setting off IPS every 2 mins.

I say by end of April we will have it, the only set back is if it gets denied but lab zero is saying that in good faith it will get approve then ill believe them

Why do you have to make me sad…?

Mike confirmed on salty cupcakes tonight that Konami fucked up with the patch and it had to be submitted AGAIN. Which means another 2-3 weeks if, and only IF, it doesn’t get sent back again.

To make ourselves feel better, we should assume that the xbox patch will not come out until after skullheart relaunches, because nobody knows when that will be either. There isnt any false hope that way :’(

At least Microsoft rejected the patch outright as opposed to leaving Lab Zero in suspended animation again. Is a resubmission going to cost another $40K?

jesus fucking christ man…

I give up

for fucks sake…

I think it was already stipulated that it was konami’s fault

At first the patch was too big for MS’s standards. This time it’s all on Konami.

Sounds like someone at ms has a real bone to pick with sg… This shit is taking forever.

Funnily enough, skullgirls has made Sony some decent coin from me, im now purchasing all of my games for ps3 and already have like 10 brand new ones and a score of used ones… Plus ill buy a ps4 now whereas i wasnt planning on buying one before.

Microsoft, your policies are fail, the way youve handled skullgirls is fail, and i wish you guys the worst of luck for giving my fellow videogame and xbox brothers the proverbial shaft.

Die in a fire.

You can’t really blame MS for rejecting a bugged patch, and I certainly wouldn’t use it as a reason to buy a Social Media box.
I can understand the frustration though; I have SG on both systems, but all my friends are on 360.

They originally rejected it because they claimed the file was too big. Where as Sony took it without any problems. Labzero having to somehow down scale the patch in the first place is Microsoft’s fault and as a result, so is having to submit it a 3rd time.

If i want to blame ms for my moms hair being blue… Which it isnt, then i will. I can blame them for anything that i want… Yes I’d be wrong but when blaming some conglomerate of something…when has being wrong ever mattered?

No one can tell me or anyone else we cant blame some shit on some unlucky bystander.

In this case i blame Microsoft for its archaic patching policies. I also blame lz for not dealing with it… But blame is easily spread around… Or are you saying that i CANT blame Microsoft when sonys non archaic policies allowed skullgirls to be patched 6 fucking months ago.

In other news, dime blames the old woman he hit with his car because she wasn’t across the street yet and the light changed to green.
Obviously you can blame anyone for anything if you’re talking out your ass.

Archaic policy or not, it’s right there in Microsoft’s patch requirements.
In this case Konami may have dropped the ball, but I think there’s plenty of blame to go around on this clusterfuck of a patch.