"whats a kick" - barlog thread

Every character is if you dont know how to deal with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_E3n0hZZug

make him like this in v

thanks in advance

ST Balrog is BOSS!!! We need that.

Time to bring up my old idea where his V-Skill is him tossing actual Fight Money on the ground that whoever walks over picks up, but has a long, vulnerable animation.

Barlog the only character ever used online.

A quarter of the gameā€™s cast have wealthy backgrounds. They donā€™t need his pocket change.

Also, Kristin Kreuk is bad as fuck.

Like Johnny from GG? That would actually be a cool mechanic to give someone.

Yeah those half euro asians are pretty stronk. Olivia Munn too.

@"DevilJin 01"
Kudos for the ā€œSF The Later Yearsā€ reference on the title! I am still waiting for my ā€œLearn Ansatsukenā€ instructional video to arrive though, their service and shipping leave a lot to be desiredā€¦

i made this thread dumbass learn to read

Oupsā€¦ Back to school i guessā€¦

Would you lose some of your FM that way?

Just not gonna fix that typo in the title? Alright, yā€™all do youā€¦

What typo, on the sf2 championship edition cabinet it clearly says barlog on the pictures.

Iā€™m talking about real Fight Money, that you can use to buy characters and shit. Itā€™ll be the real test, get some money to buy that new character at the risk of lodong the match and not making as much. For extra hype, it should come from the players actual Fight Money.

EDIT: In before no Asians (and Jews) main 'Rog because our yellow asses are to cheap for this shit.

Best thread title ever.

It makes me a little sad inside about how many people posting in this thread think it is a typo :frowning:

16ers smh

Iā€™m really hoping he stays a charge character. It fits my play style more, and Iā€™m planning on keeping Rog as my main in V.

Capcom confirmed they will be redesigning Boxer in some way.

Get ready to bitch