:a1:=Assist 1
:a2:=Assist 2
DHC= Delayed Hyper Cancel
AD= Airdash

Movelist:**
[LIST]
[]Hyper Zero Buster
Hold any attack button then release.
-Acts just like Megaman’s buster from MvC, but you can switch the button that is charging the buster mid-combo to enable him to do longer combos.
[
] Shippugga
:f: :h:
-Normal sword slash that moves him forward and hits three times.
[]Handangeki
:qcf::atk:
-Sword projectile, in TvC this was his charge back, forward move.
[
]Ryuenjin
:dp: :atk:
-Fiery sword dragon punch-style move.
[]Hienkyaku
:qcb: :atk:
-Command teleport, on the ground A goes forward short, B goes longer, and C makes him go up-forward then down-forward in an upside-down V motion. In the air A version makes him go down, B version makes him go straight and C is similar to his ground version.
[
]Sentsuizan
Mid-air :qcf::atk:
-Goes downward with his sword in a 45 degree angle, A version is a feint, B comes down instantly but has blockstun, and C comes out slow but has no blockstun (I need to double check this due to not having a working copy atm, might be different compared to TvC) If comboed in the air it knocks down, on the ground it causes stagger.
[*] NEW Raikousen
Mid-air :dp::atk:

• Lightning strike that goes almost full screen. A version goes at a diagonal down-forward, B version goes straight, C version goes up-forward angle. Goes through the opponent regardless if hit or blocked.
    []Rekkoha
    :qcf: :atk::atk:
    -“taste the Rainbow” hyper, OTGs.
    [
    ]Sougenmu
    :qcb: :atk::atk:
    -Zero’s Genei-Jin, well not really… it creates a clone that replicates all your moves for a certain time period, the effect Stays when Zero is tagged and used as an assist.
    [*]Big ass Projectile [Shoryudan Reppuujin]
    :dp: :atk::atk:
    -Fast Painful Slash… thats all there is to it really.
    [/list]

Thanks to KenMastersX for the detailed specials description =D

Assists:
A: Ryuenjin- Direct/Tilt up
B: Hadangeki- Shot/Front
Y: Shippugga- Direct/Front

Gameplay footage:
[media=youtube]XP8O85GPNgw[/media]
[media=youtube]1T5ETmMmsYk[/media]
[media=youtube]1uoyHq2wQIc&feature=player_embedded[/media]
[media=youtube]7360jzmm3TI[/media]
[media=youtube]A6zu1mb5gBI[/media]
[media=youtube]CEP5iI3MBu0[/media]
[media=youtube]6jMfvcigdM0[/media]
[media=youtube]QPNHGTzWMD8[/media]
[media=youtube]KWABNugtNs0[/media]
[media=youtube]kS6RC-L6j7I[/media]
[media=youtube]k2TfGL8xt4E[/media]
[media=youtube]Ib3hmjZOhXk[/media]

Combos:
BnB seen in most videos:
:l:(hold), :m:, :h:, :f::h:, :s:, j.:m: j:m:, (release)j.:l:, j.:dp::l:, :s:, j.:m:, j.:m:, j.:h:, j.:s: Rekkouha (:qcf::atk::atk:)

Basic ‘charge’ Combo:
:l: (hold), :m:, c.:h:, f.:h: (hold), :l: (hold), :m:, :h:, f.:h:, :s:, j.:m:, :m:, release :l:, :dp: :l:, :s:, j.:m:, :m:, :h:, :s: [land] :qcf::atk::atk:

for more combos check the Zero Combo Thread

Zero Theme Download:
zero 1.mp3

well, we all knew it

thread title shouldve been “what am I fighting fooooooooooooor”

reserved

Nice character model, loving his “X” costume as well, for a second I actually thought it was X lol…

Image Marvel vs Capcom 3 : Fate of Two Worlds Playstation 3 - 221

Semi-dumb question, but could the blue X costume mean that we’re not getting a Classic Megaman?

Hopefully not! Megaman’s blue anyway so I doubt that would interfier much, it was probably just put there to keep X fans “happy…”

Makes sense to look at it that way.

soul body power up i see

Hmm, now the question is, will Marn keep Dante on point, or is he going to go with his TvC homie Zero on point?

Damn teases to show us the start of his lvl 3 but not what it actually does.

Soul Illusion hyper looks mad-scary too :smiley:

Almost a complete clone of his TvC counterpart. Not too many surprises in that video except for his Level 3.

Nice… Johnny Yong Bosch seems to be playing Zero. Good choice, imo. Although his voice from X8/Command Mission/ MHX was also good.

No surprises here. sigh. Gonna be a long November…

JYB, aka member of the greatest people alive club? Awesome! Now I’m maining Zero. Someone send me a Wii and TvC:UAS so I can practice.

did he have the clone hyper in TvC? If so I never saw it used.

Heh heh, Wind your sig… You’ve been running on hate the past few weeks. Everything okay at home? :rofl:

I guess when Niitsuma said “X fans would be pleased” he really meant Zero like everyone else thought(though Sigma could still make it)

JYB is always random goodness…