What People Message You After Beat Them - P4A Edition

if the Mitsuru player has inferior skills, prove it. stop getting hit by AAAAAAAAA so that they have to adjust their gameplan.

I have gotten a lot of praise and GGs, no hatemail. I agree with whoever said this must be bizzaro world.

“If you don’t train with Chie don’t use her again.” (or something along those lines)
I’m pretty sure this wasn’t hatemail because after that I asked him if he wanted to go again, when that was all over the guy’s now on my friend list.

i do agree with you on that mitsuru is a character who can get away with a few bad habits here and there, and there have been times where I feel as if i’ve been on autopilot playing her, but by no means is she simply a character a guy with little skill can easily succeed with. It may be a little easier than with other characters but you still have to put in the practice. There are a few characters out there that can low profile her 5a poke as well.So i guess if you have problems with mitsuru have a chie in your back pocket i guess because i feel chie is a good choice against her.

Ironically enough, one of the easiest ways to expose scrubby Mitsurus is to just play Mitsuru properly yourself. She has good answers to almost every tool she has and generally the player with the better fundamentals and knowledge of the character will win.

Characters with good long range low-profile buttons (Chie, Naoto, etc) are also pretty easy answers to people pressing AAAAA all day. Naoto works extremely well if they don’t really have their movement down and you do. Beating it isn’t really any different from beating any other bad strategy. Just find out what beats it and force the opponent to stop doing it.

As Naoto I find that starting with a DP and just up backing with a trap works against the bad Mitsurus

They expect to be able to spam A and get away with it, makes it real easy to make her fall into stuff. Of course this advice is terrible against a competent Mitsuru.

I picked up this game again, played Kanji online again. My Kanji only has ~130 PSR with 25 games played and ~20 wins. Anyway, I played against a ~600 chie player, it was close, but I squeezed out a win. I messages him saying "great game!"
He replied with "dicktits"
This happened over 3 days ago and I’m still confused… Like, was it a statement or an insult?

nah he was just letting you know the age of secret of how applying yours to a pair feels good.

I havent got any more hatemail since launch :c

In the past week I’ve got 5 messages, all of them compliments. One guy even suggested I go to a tournament. Where are all the haters?

LET YOUR HATE POUR INTO ME

I don’t think its a coincidence. I’ve found Persona players are way nicer than other gamers.

Yeah. I’ve been winning entire matches simply by doing Yukiko’s BnB and fireball on wakeup, which is essentially a loop at my player level, and no one has raged to me once about it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Shoutouts to no raging anime fans

So, got called an asshole for winning too much on Player Matches?

The haters are hatin’ yo