What is your favorite way to landing the ultra?

what are good ways to land it on blanka anybody?

If Blanka upballs, FADC then ultra them as they land. You can hit them with the focus as they land instead of dash canceling, but if you time it wrong you’ll hit them in the air and if you land it right it will do less damage than dash canceling.

If Blanka does the horizontal ball or ultras, block and whiff greenhand to ultra. Using this against horizontal ball isnt safe, but against ultra it is.

If they electricity on wake-up, taunt and buffer ultra.

When I lp palm a projectile into a Ultra.

Grabbing Boxer’s Dash punches.

grabbing abel as he’s rolling.

I think that the bar-none best way (to get a WTF) to land it is…

You will need 1 EX bar as well as your ultra.
Bait a jump attack from your opponent,
perform the EX Siberian Bear Krusher to absorb the attack then 2 in one into the Ultra as they land before the animation goes into the arms slapping down. This has gotten me a WTF in the headset EVERY TIME so far.

I know that the FADC into Ultra is a better way to do this in the same situation,and doesn’t require an EX bar, but it isn’t near as fun!

Agreed 1000% for the exact same reason. No you don’t freakshow! :nono: :razzy:

i did this funny ass set up
c.lp x3 s.lk fadc ultra

ppl think the glow is from an ex glove then bam

BTW, this is one of the best threads ever on this forum, both for the new ideas of how to land this (relatively difficult) Ultra and for the sheer fun of imagining all the crazy situations you guys are describing.

:lovin:

here’s a good one. After landing ex-green hand combos on your opponent consistently.
You do the bnb combo ending with a normal lp. green hand. and then into an ultra. most of them wont expect it.

if somebody can do a standing 720. how fricking scary would a meaty ultra be… whoo hee.

desperate random ryu ultras -> jump over 720

Focus taunt cancel buffered with 720. Shit is hilarious. The best is versus Dan with Personal Action #8 because you can focus the first hit of his ultra, laugh at him, then go into your own ultra. Try it. You’ll like it. I guarantee it. :smiley:

For ultra 1 I’ve been having success with ticking a knee drop since it has low block stun.

For ultra 2 I bait AAs. God I love that new ultra