What are your guys universally worst matchups?

Big guys!

3rd strike urien. I tend to play with hugo, and while i think i can handle most characters unless the opponenet is simply better than me, urien is too fast and has too much reach, and somehow tends to overwhelm me. i’ve gotten a lot better against him, but damn it’s NEVER easy

chun li in pretty much any game

blanka in cvs2

cable and magneto in mvc2

and mirror matches. i fuckin hate mirror matches

OMG, so frickin true, I HATE throw characters, especially in Alpha 3, I play ken, and zangeif OWNZ me ALL the damn time, I could be playing the computer and beating threw everyone like nothing, but then this big jackass comes around and just grabs me to death, I have no type of strategy for people like zangeif or Hawk.

I dont get why people hate mirror matches so bad, it is actually an easier fight because you should know exactly what your opponent is going to do since your probably thinking the same moves too.

thats the thing with mirror matches,its like Im playing against myself in a way, and I like to think Im a fairly competent akuma (3S) player but Im still developing my parry skills to their fullest. so that means all the tricks I know they know etc.

Honda on X-Box LIVE!
Lag splash and headbutts=ownage

dou lon him and his god dam infinite

And you never will.

As far as I am concerned, Rogue’s dive kick is unblockable. Also, any character in MvC2 that can triangle jump…

my worst match up is combofiend vs storm/sent/cyke. runaway all day owns Im for free!!!

In CvS2, it’s Blanka. Yeah, I know how to punish a Blanka Ball with most everyone I use, but the fact remains that I am terrible against Blanka. I just keep walking into shit that I know I shouldn’t get hit by. God forbid I try anything after knocking him down, because I’m eating roll-cancel ANYTHING three out of four times.

In 3rd Strike, it’s Oro, but only because my asshole friends only ever pick him when I use Q for laughs.