West Palm Beach County Thread-New and Welcoming

well you don’t need to dual mod your stick he does have converters there for your stick and pads I mean if it isn’t wireless

well that sucks, im going to be in illinois on the 9th. :confused: oh well gl people

Will got the coverters, will got monitors evo uses, will got the converters, will will have the dlc. Will got this shit on lock!

Dam Wills got everything on lock down sorry I doubted him. But hey how many people normally turn up for these things cause we got around 5-9ish people coming just from this forum

Hello again peeps. i just wanted to stop through and leave a quick reminder about MWC and SBO Qualifiers this weekend. It is being held in TN for the first time this year and will be run by tourney vet Jason Wilson. Tourney info:
Tourney thread is here: (http://shoryuken.com/f7/mwc-sbo-japanese-qual-super-turbo-jun-24-26-fri-sat-sun-nashville-tn-sfae-mvc3-mk9-261348/). I am posting this all over the regional threads so if you are interested/have questions contact me via any of the following methods as it would be nigh impossible to keep up with all of them and I want to make sure I get you all the info you need promptly:

-Post in current TN thread (It’s in Atlantic South)
-Post in MWC tourney thread
-PM
-Facebook - (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=52704177). I’ll get you an invite to the event page (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=175114935870543) as well. Info and updates will be posted there.

At what time should we show up?

Are you talking about the SBO thing which is in Tennessee I think, or the casuals which is 5 to 9

how does casuals work over at gorilla games? do people bring setups, or are they supplied, ps3 or xbox?

I might try to come out to show some support. And show you guys some weskurzzzz

yall wait until i move from palm beach to start a thread…sigh…ill still come to support will tourneys tho.

I think its ps3 but I dont know about setups it is a game store but I’m not sure

They have 3 tv’s and since its a game store they have both systems. Casuals should be fair game on either system, but for Will’s tourny’s and his own set ups he uses ps3. I plan to be there this friday, don’t make us show up alone again

I’ll be there friday for a little but probably like 530 to 630 ish, see you guys there. im eager to get some marvel 3 offline in online is getting on my nerves.

I play MvC3 on a 360 im gonna bring a setup. Also is there a cost to play here? im def goin. Btw CEO, its Afro from nexus days lol.

Well I’m guaranteed to show up and I know Justres is but if you changle me to MvC3 I’m so rusty its not even funny, I’ll pick it up following weeks or so just have to focus but mk9 is my main game right now

Can’t make it today sorry, my joystick is messed up, I can’t go right or right-down so no buktooth combos :confused:

i’m sure you can borrow someones joystick

Just come thru u can use mine

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

I havnt played mk9 mostly mvc3 and sf4
But im sure I can pick it up and learn if I like it I might pick it up and learn it
Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

ya sure ill see how the place is, headin over now