West Palm Beach County Thread-New and Welcoming

Yo Frenchie where exactly do you live in WPB? I live in Palm Beach Gardens next to Dwyer High School if you know where that is. Jupiter is like 5 minutes from me.

O the play n Trade you’re talking about is literally 5 minutes from me. I think we might live pretty close. I play MvC3 and im starting to play AE.

The Wellington Mall is a very promising location. I really don’t understand why more people don’t come to Will’s tournaments, he runs them very smoothly and has the experience for over 5 years now. Especially lately, they’ve had some real good competition for every game (including, MvC3, MK9, SSF4). Just need more people to care and start coming more often!

Will was running tourny’s at gamestop in boynton where he worked since N64, ps1, Dreamcast era so maybe since 1998 till now. So could be around 13 years lol

Damn is shit startin to pick up here.

You know the Juno Pier right around there man and CEO theres a very high chance I could come this friday

Bro i live literally 5 mins from Juno Pier. Do you play MvC3 or AE? We should set somethin up.

Does Will usually host tournaments at Wellington Mall? If so where does he post them so i can keep up with them.

when are these tournaments held? im right next to the mall over in RPB

Will has a facebook fan page where he gives all the info on his tourny’s. https://www.facebook.com/SuperWillvo?ref=ts

The next Tourny is July 9th, more info should be on the way

I used to play both well not AE SSF4 I recently have just been play MK9 but I can get back into those 2 if you pick up MK9
text me bro my number is 561-768-1510 and my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/garrett.abrahamsen

ill show up to the next time you set a date i missed the last one they had at gorilla games i wouldnt mind going to the one in wellington i like right down the street.ill def go to the tourney

I can’t make it to the one at the ninth I am leaving for Conn. On the sixth but I might be there for Fridays casuals and CEO do you think you will have Skarlet downloaded for this Fridays casuals for MK9 or do you want me to bring some PSN points?

Ay for this friday will there be MvC3? I can bring a setup np.

Cito you should come this friday.

Is there good internet at Gorilla Games, and does anyone have any streaming equipment because I’m willing to contribute if we can get a stream going for Casuals and tourneys?

Will has all that shit covered for streaming. Hit up his facebook page and ask questions, i’m gonna ask him to post up in here so he can let you know what he bringing to the table

I’ll head out this friday, it is BYOC i presume?

Always

Bring your own what? And CEO do you want me to bring PSN Points for Skarlet on a PS3 up there or do you have that covered, plus just need a convertor I remember you said Will had some but I’m just checking

Bring Your Own Controller

Well I hope I can make it, really want to get good MK9 matches but I need to get back into MvC3 and AE
Edit:Added tourney info to first post plus I got Skarlet and she is awesome just need to learn her more

Aight Ill come friday i can make it there around 6pm Does anyone know how to dual mod a 360 TE? Also my bro plays on pad does anyone have one of those converters?

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk