Welcome to the NEW SRK!

The forums look dramatically worse, not sure why this decision was made…

Also, why are the icons for threads now the OP’s avatar?

looks good…could use some spoiler tags though. Looks like the only way to do it through wordpress is using plugins.

Ye, that´s what i meant. It´s no longer on the front page.

Not bad not bad at all I felt lost for just a second. I noticed you don’t have a log in on the main page other then that this is nice.

I’m glad you guys made the switch to Xenforo.

I don’t mind the new look, but I personally miss SRK’s old default font being the norm. It made the forums look cleaner on the eyes but that’s just me.

nice i see u guys implemented ajax and jquery :smiley: I like the look of the new site, feels fresh. **I hope you guys do put back the stream list. **But other than that, site browsing is not confusing at all :smiley: gw lol

Ugh…kinda good kinda bad

Oh God the site has achievements I am literally struggling not to choke on my own vomit someone please call a doctor.

I can’t stand:

1. Serif Font default?
  2. The homepage doesn’t have immediate access to the forum settings / watched threads / subscribed threads.

Other than that, the new look is fucking awesome.

[LEFT]-No streams on the front page[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Looks waaaaay too Web 2.0[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Trophies??? What the fuck man.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-No way to tell which threads have new posts or not. I really, REALLY miss that.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]And how about so forum skins, please?[/LEFT]

Overall, I like the new look. I love the increased avatar size (just need to find a new av!), and the design is slick. The forum changes will take some getting used to (as with any change to a forum). Some of the text in the SRK Dark skin is unreadable, like the drop-down menu text (I use Chrome).

New avatar testing / findings in this post:

There’s no “Nominate for an article” link anymore

edit: my bad, found the thread.

Not liking this layout. Front page is good, although I’m really missing the stream info and vids on the right. I don’t like how if I time out and try to post, it doesn’t give me the option to log in.

The forums look like the 8wayrun forums now. It looks allright imo.

Just give it time. I believe 8WR is using the same software and IMO its sick and makes me jealous.

This software has addons though I have no idea what they consist of. We’ll find out soon. :slight_smile:

Will do. Change usually always gets a jerk reaction; I hated the new google images lol.

Edit: Oh, and how do I change my user title?

New forum looking good. Only missing the spoiler tag.