We can rebuild him, we have the technology - The Fulgore general discussion thread

We’ll have to wait until March until he’s released as KI Season 1 dlc
Info will be added when avaliable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVQ3qVeJbD0

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/1658/5ozu.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img826/8374/bt5j.jpg

Judging by his design we can almost safely say that he won’t be a grappler.

Fucking Fulgooooorreeee.

My favorite from the old game. He was just everything I loved about the 90’s. Terminator and Predator all in one. I like the new design, definitely brings him into the future and I really like the new light figure on his head. The ponytail was kinda cheesy to randomly have on something cybernetic so that fits him well. That would be awesome if the light trails him while he’s fighting also. The new blades are sick too. He better have the lasers and it would be cool if he still had the teleport, but I’m feeling they might take that away from him for balance reasons. I see Spinal getting his teleport back before Fulgore gets one, but we’ll see.

I’m hoping he’s a more footsie oriented character. Yeah I don’t see him being a grappler with all of the stuff he could potentially do, but I’m hoping he isn’t another tried and true zoner either. Especially with those claws I hope he’s very footsie based and maybe like the Gouken to Jago’s Ryu. I’m guessing because of his build he probably won’t’ have fast walk speed (long as it’s faster than Glacius’), but some quicker normals and a good dash would be great. Definitely picking this guy up the day he comes out.

ohh man he looks sick, i lovee the ankle blades :smiley:

I notice in the artwork there is a small silhouette of him doing an uppercut, so I’m guessing he still has his ties to Jago?

I wonder how they handled his sound f/x.

I’m hoping he plays similar to KI1 fulgore… he was beastly

Model 2 got beheaded, he deserves nothing

Fulgore sounds like a Evil Ryu type of character to Jago’s Ryu.

I picture him being able to chuck plasma but also having a dirty close up game. Maybe he’ll have two projectiles like Sagat.

Is it me or does the shadowy image of him teased in the launch seem more bulky than the concept art, either way I think he looks pretty badass, although I see myself going more towards playing Chief Thunder and Spinal

Fulgore was always my fave.
I hope he will be a balance archetype ala Jago.
Give him his Plasma projectile so he has some zoning tools, Uppercut AA, Cyberdash to get in and eye lasers just because of lasers XD

I’m still on the fence about him having a teleport or not.
I hope we get some more info soon… although more Spinal info is more likely.

walks in see pictures of Fulgore
sniffs the air slowly

• :bluu:

He gotta have teleport.

Fulgore & Tusk my 2 KI favorites! So I’m hoping Fulgore plays ‘Sagat’ to Jagos/Ryu
That would make him a full screen PROJECTILE zoner!
Plasma and Eye Lasers as his main zoning tools, while Cyber Dash acts like Tiger Knee for some psuedo rushdown and his famous uppercut for when opponents eventually get in, similar to Sagat.

I’m guessing he’ll lose the teleport (maybe add it to his ultra)
His counter move will be his Counter Breaker animation.
His semi-invisible cloak move could be his Instinct Cancel (imagine trying to break those combos)

I loved fulgore. Finally we get him back, now just have to wait for Cinder.

I hope they make him fast and a heavy hitter

enhanched cyborg style

HUGE gif incoming:

Oh my gentle Jesus

I can see fulgore being more like Akuma type character… Glass cannon.

Kind of hard to make a glass cannon character in a game with no health values. If he’s one of those types that can potentially do a lot of cheap shit (like Spinal or Sadira) then he will just have specific glaring weaknesses like them to make up for it.

Fulgore trailer is up at Polygon’s website if anyone is interested.

~K.

Trailer didn’t wow me super awesomely, left me actually wanting to see what Fulgore really can do.

Like… what the heck did his instinct mode do and I wanna see more CHESTICLE BEAMAGE of DEATH.

Oh, and his new theme (sounds like remix variation of his KI2/Gold theme) kicks ass.

so what u guys think about fulgore?