We await your return, WARRIOR! The SRK Battle Poll VI outros/rankings

A majestic castle stands tall above a vast green forest in the French countryside at the base of some hills that extend for several miles. While this lust building indeed stands out from the rather tall trees that populate the forest, its the inhabitants of said castle that stands out the most. For what most people may seem as a solitary castle with no inhabitants, in reality, this castle is actually populated with the maids and servants of always, but they have been put under a spell, making them inanimate objects which turn out to bewell, rather animated.

As it is, a bunch of objects seem to be waiting at the castle door for someone to arrive. At first glance, it may seem like a garage sale, but upon closer inspection, one can see the movement amidst the personal belongings. Standing above them is a gracious young lady wearing a precious blue dress and long brown hair fixed in a tail. The chandelier seems to be poking fun at a wooden clock.

Oh la la, Cogsworth! I knew the master would do it! He won le tounament, beating all odds!

Cogsworth makes an unpleasant whimper at the chandelier, Well, Lumiere, it seems you had little faith in our master, I TOTALLY knew he would win the Heaven Clash tournament. After all, he is quite the brave and vigorous young man.

A teapot jumps near the pair, Now, now, you two. Behave yourselves or the master will be very displeased when he arrives.

The little teacup that stands besides her chuckles, Like hes not mad half of the time!

A huge wardrobe spots something in the distance, Watch out, fellas! Hes coming home!

Everybody fixates their sight in the distance, and true enough, a hunched beast looms into the main outer wall doors, wearing a blue cloak over his broad shoulders. His face looks exhausted, but filled with relief upon arriving home, and seeing the image of the woman he loved more than anything in the world. The beast slowly walks up the long stairway that leads to his castle, but is met halfway up by some of his enchanted servants.

TRES BIEN, master!, shouted out Lumiere in a obvious display of enthusiasm, Congratulations on your victory!

Cogsworth prefers to be a bit more subtle, Master, such pride you inspire upon us! Allow me to show you my most humble appreciation.

Mrs. Potts bows down slightly, Sire, I am glad that you have won, but I am more glad that you managed to return safe and sound.

The Beast nods in approval of the affection his servants display to him, but not once has his eyes waivered away from his beloved, Thank you all. Now if youll excuse me.

The Beast made away up to where his dearest Belle had been waiting for him ever since he departed for the tournament. The Beast rubs his head in a evident nervous state, Errrrrrsorry to have kept you waiting so long.

Belle smiles, Its OKI knew you would come home safelyand as champion.

Some things may change around herewith my duties as Heaven Clash champion and all.

Belle grabs the Beasts clawed hand, I know.but together, I feel we can see this through.

The Beast smiles, and although his sharp array of teeth may seem intimidating, it inspires some emotion for Belle, Thank you, Belle.

The two hug as the servants watch in compassion. Lumiere pokes at Cogsworth, Hey, at this pace, we got it made in the shade to go back to normal!

Chip jumps for joy, Oh, BOY! Back to normal again. WOO HOO!

Cogsworth coughs nervously, Lets not get ahead of ourselves, people. In the meantime, let us attend out master back home with the celebration we planned!

Armoire smiles as she shakes with glee, Oh boy! There always seems to be a party in this castle every day, huh?

The door closes behind them as they all enter the castle. If a tale would end happily ever afterthis is as good as any.

Name: The Beast
Sponsor: Muff Daddy
Origin: Beauty and the Beast novel
Games: Beauty and the Beast series, Kingdom Hearts series
Company: Hudson Soft, SquareEnix
Won: Blackbeard, Dinobot, The Burger King, Ken Masters, The Rock, Proto Man
Lost: –
Fun fact: If you ever wondered what kind of animal the Beast was meant to be, well.he was supposed to be a mixture of SEVERAL beasts. Chief animator for Beauty and the Beast, Glen Keane, said he inspired the design for the Beast on a gorilla, a lion, a wolf, a mandrill, a bear, a wild boar, and a buffalo (whew!).

Pic 1
Pic 2

And that just about wraps it up! Hope to see you guys in…BP VII? HOLY SHIT, IT’S MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

LOL you win! :rofl:

when are you guys starting up a next BP? i gotta get in on this shit next time round…i’ll even pitch in some help if needed.

It usually takes place after Evo and at the same time Gamefaqs does their annual video game character fan poll.

Speaking of which… I may already have thought out a new team :wgrin:
It’ll will be intresting for me to see how I’ll get through that one since my free time has some shrunk since last time:looney: