Vote For Your Favorite Comic Book Characters 2011 Edition Turbo!

Back by popular demand (2 people asked me lol) this is our second Favorite Comic Book Character poll. The last one we did way back in 2008 and here are the results of that poll -

To be brutally honest this comic book forum didn’t have that many regulars then and it has even less people now. I’m not complaining because all of our current regulars are awesome and it makes my modding job really easy at times.

Still if you know anyone on SRK that might be willing to participate please ask them to vote. I will try to reach out to as many people as I can.

I’m not going to be checking join dates or anything so new members can feel free to join in on the fun.

Last time our list only went up to 45 characters. It would be nice if we could get that up to 50 or more. Here’s hoping!

Now for the rules. They are more or less the same as last time with a few additions. Because the comic book landscape has changed a bit in the last few years and I apparently like typing way too much…

1. You can vote for as many characters as you want. I’ll limit my choices to 10 but if you want you can go up to, let’s say 30? More than that is fine. If you just want to vote for 1 character feel free. I would like people to vote for at least 10 so we have a nice list, but I don’t really want to tell people how to vote so do as you wish.

2. I’m not going to count any votes until the very end so feel free to edit your votes as many times as you want up until the very end. So if you happen to think of someone else from here to the end then feel free to add them.

3. Voting for characters that didn’t originate as comic book characters - Since this sub forum has its origins as a Street Fighter comic book forum you are allowed to vote for SF characters. This goes for characters like Buffy, Star Trek or Star Wars characters and basically anyone that has appeared in a comic book before. Ditto if they appeared in a manga or mahnwa that’s available in the US in English.

Work the poll the right way and who knows, you may be able to make a list of your favorite fictional characters of all time! Real people have appeared in comics too like Obama hanging out with Spider-Man and even the writer Grant Morrison has shown up in a comic before. Have fun with it!

For Street Fighter note that you will be voting for the comic book variants of the characters. For example, you may think that Retsu in SF1 was pretty bad ass but in the Street Fighter comic Retsu got his ass handed to him by Satsui No Hadou (Dark/Evil) Ryu when Ryu was a little kid oooh…

4. For the above rule artwork of the character doesn’t count. The character must have appeared in an actual story for them to be eligible. Even appearing on a cover is no good if they are not part of the sequential story inside the comic.

So Ingrid who has only appeared in SF art books released by Studio Udon is not eligible. I’m the only one saddened by this LOL! But SF EX’s Skullomania has appeared in Sakura’s comic so he’s eligible. Juri gets a pass because her photo was shown in the SF4 comic so close enough, but no Hakan.

If you are not sure just vote for your favorite SF characters and I’ll let you know.The majority have shown up in comics or SF manga available in English, except for a few SF1 and SF3 characters really.

5. Manga / Mahnwa / Foreign language characters - You are allowed to vote for them if you want. Only since my goal is always to get people into comic book shops, bookstores etc. to support the industry the manga has to be available in English. So if someone thinks that character you vote for is cool then they can go to either a comic book shop or a bookstore and check them out.

The character from the manga also has to be out in whatever the English version of the manga is up to. There are occasions where I won’t be able to tell but some of the bigger stuff I’ll now but please help me out with basic information if you can.

Some manga in the US runs really close in the US is up to nowadays like Naruto and Berserk so unless you are voting for a new character that came out in Japan yesterday you might be okay. For other things we are really behind like Bleach, but we have seen all of the major characters at least.

Also note that the character must have appeared in a manga before. So original anime characters used in filler arcs or anime movies do not count. For Dragon Ball Z fans this means no Brolly. For Bleach fans this means you can’t vote for The Bounts. Okay Bleach fans stop break dancing now… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ani-manga books are a no go because they are basically just freeze frames from anime movies with word balloons and not actual comics. In other words NO BROLLY!!!

6. If the character you vote for has several human personas please tell me which one you are voting for otherwise I am going to naturally assume it’s the most commonly known character. For example, a vote for Green Lantern I am going to chalk up as Hal Jordan. A vote for Venom I am going to chalk up as Eddie Brock. And so on, and so on. So in these cases please specify who you are talking about.

7. Today not everyone reads comics in comic book stores so that’s all well and good. Online comic book characters are fine but please be specific with links if possible because there’s a high chance I won’t know who the heck you are talking about.

If there is only an online comic for the character like say, Nathan Spencer / Bionic Commando and you like playing him in MvC3 then hey go for it.

Digital comics are fine too. Nowadays most digital comics are the same as print, but there have been occasions in the past, particularly with motion comics of stories that have never seen print. If there are any original characters from those feel free to vote for them. Again be specific and help me out as much as possible with regards to info on these characters.

8. Characters from promotional comics, that are available as pre-order bonuses for games are not really allowed because not everyone has access to them. This goes for say the Spyborg comic and Soul Calibur IV comic from Udon.

If you got the promotional comic that came with Marvel vs. Capcom 3 all of the Capcom characters featured in that comic have already appeared in comic books before that book came out so they are fine. All of the Marvel characters too obviously.

9. For fun other Capcom crossover characters - Since this isn’t really a rule I’ll spoiler tag it for people not interested ROFL -
Capcom crossover characters you can vote on

[details=Spoiler]The UMvC3 characters that you cannot vote for are Strider, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe and Ms. Tron. Everyone else has shown up in either a comic book or a manga released in the US. Arthur gets a pass because of his old Gamepro comic book appearance. Firebrand gets a pass because of the SVC Chaos mahnwa (as does the entire cast of SVC Chaos). MMX Zero appeared briefly in Dreamwave’s Mega Man comic.

Oh and us of right now – 11/8/11 - the entire Capcom cast of SFxT has appeared in comic books before so they are all eligible. There have been Tekken comics but I really don’t know too much about them. So any help is appreciated.

For Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ultimate All-Stars the entire Capcom side is fine except for PTX-40A (there was going to be a Lost Planet comic but it never saw the light of day), Megaman Volnut, Viewtiful Joe, Saki and the final boss Yami. I’m not too sure about the Tatsunoko side but since there has been a comic based on Gatchaman AKA Battle of the Planets feel free to vote for Ken The Eagle, Jun The Swan and Joe The Condor.

For Capcom vs. SNK 2 the entire Capcom roster is fine. There is a Shin Akuma in the SVC Chaos mahnwa which is a little different but you can vote for that version at least. For the SNK characters it varies but there have been a few mahnwa and manga released about KOF and Samurai Showdown so just ask. Off the top of my head I can tell you that Hibiki and God Rugal are not allowed.[/details]

10. Comic strip characters are fine since they are basically an extension of comic books and a lot of their trades are available in comic book stores. Once again, remember that the character must have appeared in the comic strip to be eligible. For Boondocks fans this means no Thugnificent, A Pimp Named Slickback or Gangstalicious. AIN’T GOT NO THUGGIN’ LOVE.

11. Regarding different versions of the same character - This is more of a ‘play it by ear’ rule and can change regarding how people wind up voting. Just me I’m not really down with seperating votes for say Ultimate Spider-Man and 616 Spider-Man when they are both Peter Parker. Now if they are DRASTICALLY different like Ultimate Nick Fury and 616 Fury that is fine.

Last time around votes for Ultimate versions of characters wound up hurting more characters than it helped. Ultimate Captain America made the list so there was that I guess. Well it doesn’t seem like the Ultimate line is as popular as it used to be. Also if you must vote for Ultimate Captain America just remember that Jeph Loeb got his hands on him once…

Comic Book Resources recently had their favorite character polls (one for Marvel and one for DC) and they did keep votes for Ultimate Nick Fury and Nick Fury as one in the same, a vote for Nick Fury is a vote for Nick Fury. They did honor identities first and this really helped Dick Grayson since he has been Robin, Nightwing and Batman. I’d like to do the same especially if it helps out one of my favorite DC characters.

12. The deadline is December 12th and the final vote will be tossed up on December 14th. Remember, you can’t bitch about how lame our list is if you don’t participate!

I’ll toss up my choices in a bit. Have fun!

Tony Chu from Chew ( you should be reading this)

Venom ( Flash Thompson Venom)

Taskmaster because Taskmaster kicks all sorts of ass

Spider-Man ( because Sano will ban me if I don’t put him here somewhere :P)

Also Cable , because its a damned shame his last series got canceled and I really enjoyed it

And that’s it for now

Here’s my ten characters. For me it will be more or less a reflection of what I’ve read this past year but feel free to vote however you want.

Spider-Man - Hi I’m Sano, have we met? Lol everyone knows that he has been one of my favorite fictional characters since I saw Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends on TV as a kid and eventually started reading his comic. I pretty much grew up on the marriage and am still sad they got rid of it, but Dan Slott has been doing a great job on his comic and is pretty much given me everything I want except the marriage so it’s cool. Besides I still get my marriage dose in Stan Lee’s comic strip that’s featured in Comic Shop News, FOR FREE! Seriously though Spider-Island was amazing and for a while there during that BND era (error) I had to hang my head in shame saying I was a Spider-Man fan but no more. At least until Joe Quesada decides to write another Spider-Man comic…

Wolverine - My second favorite Marvel character and Jason Aaron has been killing it the last few years. He’s the guy you want to turn into when someone cuts you off on the road so you can tell them off good, BUB! Looking forward to my favorite Wolverine villain, Sabretooth returning! His return is being written by Jeph Loeb so I’m really looking forward to when another writer gets his hands on him but still…

X-23 - I was never, and I mean NEVER a fan of this character until I read the current series by Marjorie Liu. It’s been a brilliant ride and X-23 #10 is my candidate for best single issue of the year. I also loved Sana Takeda’s pencils on Ms. Marvel so whenever she draws this comic it’s a nice bonus.

Batman, Dick Grayson - I love regular Batman but Dick Grayson had a really strong run as Batman. I have no problem with him being Nightwing again but whenever he was Batman and hanging out with Damian, who I actually grew to like the books were incredibly enjoyable.

Superman - Since he was the first super hero any list never feels complete without him. Me personally I am not enjoying the new direction they have taken Superman in during the DC Reboot but I was one of the few that did enjoy the recent Grounded storyline. Even with JMS abandoning the book I was still entertained by it. Unlike Wonder Woman which to me really fell apart after JMS bounced. JMS I am NOT reading Earth One MAAAANG!

Guts, Berserk - Sagara Sanosuke, the guy in my avatar and where my net name comes from is my favorite anime and manga character, but since he hasn’t been in a new manga in years - ARG WATSUKI… - my one manga vote is going to Guts. Sanosuke used to wield a big sword the way Guts does now. Their personalities are very similar, if only Sanosuke was meaner, crazier and ten times more powerful ROFL! Also Guts was are only manga entry last time and it would be great to see him on the list again. I do wish that more than two volumes of the Berserk manga came out this year though. ARG MIURA…

Mega Man - Last year my one video game character vote went to Ryu and he wound up making our poll! But since Udon’s comics have been dormant I really have to give it up to Mega Man thanks to his new comic. This is seriously one of the best comic book adaptations of a video game I’ve ever seen. Besides let’s face it this has been a crappy year for Mega Man video game-wise so he really needs the love.

Raphael, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Turtles are back in a big way this year with a new comic that I look forward to every month. Definitely have to give it up to my favorite Ninja Turtle. TURTLE POWER!

Donald Duck - WHAT THE… Lol I’m a long time reader of Carl Barks and Don Rosa comics and unless you’ve encountered these comics themselves its hard to explain how amazing these stories have been over the years. If you’ve ever watched Duck Tales most of that is based on Carl Barks stories. There were even some episodes that they pretty much lifted right out of the comic and put on the screen. I think most people think of Donald Duck as an animated character first but me I see him as a comic book character first. Much more interesting than Mickey Mouse. You put Mickey Mouse in a situation and you know how he’s going to act. You put Donald Duck in the same situation and you have no idea how he’s going to react but chances are it’s going to be really funny ha ha! Anyway this year has been great with lots of re-releases of older Donald Duck comics and strips. The current Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck comics are amazing too.

Shuma-Gorath - WHAT THE WHAT… Ha ha I had to include a villain and he was actually in a recent comic with Invaders Now, so there you go! I still have no idea why Capcom, out of thousands of characters picked this guy to put in their fighting games. Aside from people hinting towards… hentai and tentacle sex oooh… The most PG explanation I’ve come across is that he resembles an Astro Boy villain. If you’ve ever watched the intro to the Astro Boy anime the villain is in the intro. He also gets a cameo in the Hollywood Astro Boy movie. Well whatever the reason, Capcom’s inclusion of Shuma-Gorath has gotten me to track down and read all of his comic book appearances. And no after reading them I still have no idea why Capcom picked this guy out of the blue but it was still fun hunting these issues down. Isn’t that right Shuma? “WASTE OF VOTE!” :smiley:

I’m just gonna post my list of favorites right now in absolutely no particular order just so I can have my votes in. Some time down the line, I’ll give my reasons, and maybe work on an actual ordering. I will say that these are the characters that’ve all earned my respect overall for the most part recently, so whether or not this is an all time thing or not, I dunno.

Nova
Thor
Spider-Man
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Invincible
Max Damage
Doctor Doom
Alice Hotwire
Sara Pezzini
Jackie Estacado
Danielle Baptiste
Vijaya “Sam” Narayan
Cole McGrath
Jim Downing
Valeria Richards
Ben Grimm

Guts…
Kang…
Charlie Brown…
Haggar the horrible…
Yujiro Hanma…

Tony chu
Dizzy from 100 bullets
Dash bad horse
Bucky cap
Hal Jordan
Larfleeze
Deadpool

This sounds like fun.

Deadpool (Started reading comics this year with Cable & Deadpool and now UXF is as good as it is, plus he may not be around next year :’( )
The Salesman from Severed (Snyder’s Image Comic horror villain)
Matt Murdock.
Fantomex
Buddy Baker (Favorite character from favorite DC book)
Donatello - TMNT (Toss up between Donnie and Casey from the book, but I gotta show love to my fav Turtle)
Batwoman
Batman (Bruce, I wasn’t around for Dick sadly planning on picking up Snyder’s Tec run though.)
Deathlok (UXF)
Red Hood(please don’t ban me!)

Donald Duck is boss: do not fuck with a McDuck, n*ggas don’t know that he’s the TRUE K-Groove master; once he goes K-Groove, fate declares that all must submit to Donald Duck.
Will write up my last later on Sano, hope you don’t mind me posting this ^_^:

No particular order. I tried to specify what versions I really dig.

Ceasar from the Boondocks. BROOKLYN!
Barbara from I Kill Giants. Great and loveable character that despite the series shortness I got really invested in.
Wylie Times fom 100 Bullets. Great tragic back story behind this cool conflicted character.
Layla from X-Factor. She’s just really cool and mysterious. Funny too. Her and Jamie Madrox had some really fun chemistry.
Spider-Man in Kraven’s Last Hunt and Joe Kelly’s Spidey. These versions of spidey are coolest and funniest.
Namor in the Initiative: Sub-Mariner and the Depths. Just a badass anti-hero with his own strong set of vallues. “This is not a democracy!” And in the Depths they did a really good job of making him into this eerie mysterious monster.
Daredevil in Bendis’ run. Conflicted anti-hero kicking all kinds of ass.
Red Skull in Incarnate. This recent miniseries by Grek Pak is just amazing. A kid with some type of ill will already instilled in his heart only made more evil by the ciscumstances in which he is growing up.
Invincible in… Invincible. Super-fun-time superhero shit.

OK my top 10 fav. comic book characters for this year include:
Jonah Hex
Usopp from One Piece
Vril Dox aka Brainiac 2
Superman
Bean the Dynamite from Archie’s Sonic comic series
Darkwing Duck
**Megatron **from IDW’s Transformers series
Daredevil
Max Damage from Incoruptable
Aquaman

Havok. Lil’ bro Summers was a dickhead with city leveling powers long before his big bro made it cool.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

**Blackbolt - **The inhuman king himself is back!!!
Batman - Bruce’s series in the new 52 are pretty solid. Even before the reboot he was the man.
**Spiderman - **Amazing Spiderman series is just thrill to read. Spider Island came out surprising solid.
**Flash - **Even though its Bart not Wally :frowning: STILL the shit!!
**Thor - **Except the couple of issues of Fear Itself, Love Thor.
**Aspen - **I think im the only Aspen Mathews fan. :frowning:
**Luffy - **ONE PIECE is mot def the best manga out. The info and passion they put in this manga is amazing. GEAR 4 soon.
**Superman - **The son of Krypton will always be in my top 10.
**Lady Death - **Hope series been going up and down in my part, But still an amazing character.
Scarlet Spider - Dont care if its Kaine and not Ben. Got my vote.

No particular order:

Batu (Shaman Warrior) - A gritty badass that few people know about. Reminds me of Ryu + Guts from Berserk
Guts (Berserk) - This man’s been through it all. Just a gritty gritty demon of a badass. You really want him to succeed in his goal (when ever that might be when they finally end the series)
Baki (Grappler Baki) - Like Ryu, he is a fighting inspiration to me. Really got me into manga and anime back in the day.
Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) - He’s got a great back story and motive. One of the most memorable characters I’ve come across.
Spiderman (Unlimited) - I loved how he was drawn in the Unlimited days. Has the best and most colorful villains imo. His rivalry with Venom is wicked and I’d say he is one of the most “balanced” character (power and ability-wise) in the comic universe.
Wolverine (Uncanny) - I may have the most Wolverine toys. Grew up with this guy as a kid. Used to watch the 90s show to no end. The 90s costume was my favorite and everytime I look at the newer costume I can never think it looks wicked on him. The old costume was perfect for its time though and I loved the days you didnt see him everywhere and he was given MEANINGFUL storylines. This was before the Wolverine Origins came out and told him so much about him. Still a badass, but the mystery is not all there.
Conan (Dark Horse comics) - What can I say, my favorite Dark horse comic character and I love the way he’s drawn. His personality is something a lot of readers can be drawn to. I don’t get a hint of “Arnaald” when I read the comics.
Batman (Arkham Aslyum A Serious House on Serious Earth) - The most twisted version visually. I love this particular adventure. I love this story and this version of the Batman characters.
Superman - possibly the first superhero I’ve ever seen. I used to fight bigger older kids claiming to them that I was Superman. Possibly the first time I heard the term superhero was associated with this guy. Since those times, the man’s been through hell and back in his story arcs. Again, not the grittiest hero but it’s what he stands for that a lot of people are missing today.

**Cyclops **- Ever since I was a kid I kinda just understood this character. A guy who just wants to play by the rules, do the right thing, etc. He was just a solid, standard leader archtype that just clicked with me really well.

Gambit - While everyone loved Wolverine, I was all about Gambit.

Legion - I’ve always liked psychological characters so when first read a story arc surrounding Legion I was intrigued. The multiple personalities concept was just beyond cool.

Winter Soldier - Just cool. That’s it.

Dust - Being a Muslim myself, I’m definitely drawn to the character. Loved the interaction with her and Niko (?) in New X-Men.

Rocket Raccoon - Wasn’t really familiar with him (or most of cosmic Marvel) until I read Annihilation and GotG stuff over the past year, but I love the brashness in a such a small package.

Nightwing - Not really big on DC Comics, but I’ve always liked the idea of a sidekick breaking out on his own.

Emma Frost - I’ve always been a fan of the Cyclops/Jean pairing, but Emma brings something different. While Jean was puppy love relationship, Emma shows Cyke more tough love. Constantly telling him to man up, not be so emo, that he’s strong enough to do the tough things he needs to do. And she has a diamond form.

Psylocke - She’s a telepath… and a friggin’ ninja.

Cable - Again, the concept just works for me. A telepath who uses that power predominantly to fight off a virus that can kill him and uses weaponry as his main means of defending himself? Brilliant!

My personal top 10
Booster Gold
Guy Gardner
Deadpool
Iron Man
Batman
Taskmaster
X-23
Daredevil
Moon Knight
Power Girl

Dude I haven’t seen you in this forum for ages, how you been? Glad to see you are still reading should contribute more.

Glad to see my favorite creation return and happy to see new people contributing, I’ll ask a couple of friends to stop by. On to my list of 10 characters I didn’t fucking hate this year! In order from 10 to 1.

10. Batgirl: This is basically me admitting to everyone here I was wrong, sort of. After literally months of bitching about new Batgirl and Barbara’s half ass return and how I’ll never touch it and boycott it…well, I just HAD to see how badly they fucked up. Turns out a combination of Gail Simone’s usual good writing, beautiful art, and a villain that is basically The Phantasm in comic form it really endeared itself to me.

Now Batgirl is my secret “OMG I love this!” title and one of the few must haves that I just devour as soon as I get it comics a week. Good job Gail and DC, you made me say I was wrong…this time…

9. Swamp Thing: Yeap, the Big Green is back and he’s left an impressive mark this year. Brightest Day, Search for Swamp Thing, and his New 52 title are all just…well it’s phenominal. I have always been interested in him and felt that it was such an interesting character, and bringing him at the right time helped. His solo series is a MUST HAVE right now, also shout outs to Black Lantern Swamp Thing…baller.

8. Jonah Hex: A western comic that is amazing? Whoda thunk it. I’m a sucker for Horror and Western, Jonah Hex’s series finale is one of the greatest comics of this year. His new series All-Star Western just picked right back up in being amazing. He’s a scarred, distant, and dangerous man with a sliver of humanity left. He’s a human who handles his own problems, fixes others, and his stories move me in ways I never thought a bunch of little picture boxes could. He is a great character and needs more respect.

7. Spider-Man Mostly for Sano, but also because the Kraven story and Big Time finally gave me an excuse to read Spider-Man on a monthly basis without sitting through terrible issues. Not completely perfect, but Peter Parker has really been a staple of my dwindling Marvel collection this year. I laugh, I get surprised, I am genuinely entertained when I finish his comics and it’s all I could ask for. Being taught Spider-Fu by the amazing Shang Chi helped his odds as well.

6. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I couldn’t pick just one, so I picked the comic as a whole if that’s alright. I LOVE dem Turtles and this new comic is so good. Great story, terrific art, Casey Jones who I will always mark out for and an interesting new villain and kind of a dark and depressing story while still remaining rather joyful. It’s different, I am branching out more and more from just strictly superheroes and this is a good stepping stone for me.

5. Megatron: IDW’s Transformers series is simply amazing, but without just saying “all of them” I really had to think of one. It would be easy for me to choose Bumblebee, Starscream, or the like as a fan. But what really makes this series? What is the driving force? Megatron. His simply commands each and every page he is on. He’s ruthless, intimidating, and honestly he will kick your ass unless your name is Optimus Prime. This is the best interpretation of the character to date and I would say the most evil and multi-layered villain in comics today.

4. Mera This was my toughest slot to fill oddly enough, but I ended up giving it to Mera over a handful of others. Why? Simply put she is the first female character in comics to understand that not all women are just eye candy, one-dimensional people. Even taking other females I like into account (Emma Frost, X-23, and Wonder Woman being examples) Mera really was a mutli-dimensional character that was handled extremely well in recent times. I fell in love with her starting in Blackest Night, her stories in Brightest Day with Aquaman were my favorite, and she really showed me women should be respected and given more to do in a large company comic book. Like if they made a Mera solo series I would buy every issue. She’s wonderful.

3. Bucky Barnes: Hell yeah Bucky! Favorite Marvel character, I’m completely serious. Ed Brubaker took an offbeat old sidekick and made him this tidal wave of awesome. Bucky is the shit, he’s so damn cool and I find it hard to not read his stuff when I can. From his original sidekick days, to the Winter Soldier, to the recent and fantastic run as Captain America he’s been a solid footnote in Marvel. No one can hate Bucky these days, not a single damn person. AMERICA!!!

2. Batman (Bruce Wayne): You all saw this coming, but I bet you didn’t expect him to be #2 (When has Batman NOT been #1 in my lists really). Bruce Wayne has had a hell of a year, and like usual, his comics and lineage are the best thing in Superhero literature. Justice League, Justice League International, the terrific Batman & Robin series (New), Batman by Scott Snyder, Batman, Inc. He’s in everything, he’s great in everything and well I love him. Since I was a child Batman has been my go to hero and never lets me down, usually handled so wonderfully and I treat him very protectively, almost as much as the person next on my list. Batman rules plain and simple, I love you Batman and this bat-post proves it.

1. Dick Grayson (Nightwing/Batman): Yes, Dick beats Batman on my list. He’s the character I most associate myself with, he is MY generations Batman and someone I feel walks a similar path to my own. I’ve seen him grow up in print, I see him as one of the few sparks of hope in the DC universe. Dick Grayson is just a good guy, and he’s had such an amazing career and it’s been in overdrive lately. I was SO upset that his terrific run as Batman was ending this year, ask anyone here, I was so mad that they would just undermine all the hard work and stick him back at Nightwing.

It wasn’t fair to me at the time. Even now I am not okay with it, and grudgingly just accept I can’t do anything about it. Batman and Robin, and Scott Snyder’s Detective Comics run is all I need to say as far as terrific stories are concerned. Hell I even liked the Batman solo, and Gates of Gotham mini. My favorite character in any media bar none, and I really hope his outstanding track record can keep up (Here’s hoping his new series gets a different writer fairly soon…)

Rogue
Storm
Taskmaster
Phoenix/jean
Mystique
Magneto
Daredevil
black panther
Spiderman
Ult spiderman
Woverine
X-23
Daken
Mr sinister
Apocolypse
Dust
Hellion
Elixer
Iceman
Ms marvel
Thanos
Dr Doom
Jamie mardox
Dr reyes
Maggot (rip)
ironfist
Norman Osborn (both ultimate and 616)
Ult cap
Cyclops
cable
Hope
Hulk
Ironman

Zoddo - BERSERK
Kenshiro - Fist of the North Star
Caitlin Fairchild - Gen13
Faith - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Meriem - Cavewoman

i’m doing pretty good. got married a few months ago. other than that, not bad. my coworker let me borrow the entire 100 bullets collection. pretty good stuff there. hopefully he brings in scalped 6 and 7 tomorrow. i mostly just keep an eye out on the forums. my little deadpool is almost way too much to handle. seriously. kid is just like him.