Video up! How to turn brawl into a TRADITIONAL FIGHTER! Alternate mode of play

Super Smash Brothers 3 Third Strike

Brawl for the future :rock:

go back to smashboards cock sucker.

+1

Cept add Super Smash Brawlers to the front of it. And stick a dash somewhere.

lol Brawl as a real fighting game…sorry it it was Melee then yeah but not this game.

Fixed.

Or…BF2XTHCRSACOSBCHDPE.

Pretty catchy acronym if I do say so myself.

I actually have made a few arenas for Stamina Mode only. I made one by just making a huge U out of blocks with spikes on the two tops. Made for fun times.

I made another one with edges so you can still be KOed. However, the lack of knockback in Stamina mode makes KOing nearly impossible except for a select few characters.

Platforms makes stuff pretty fun, too. I might make a whole series of Stamina arenas so it doesn’t get stale. It’s still Smash after all.

LEts gets some vids so this in action…

Agreed.

Major update to the first page. Downloads, Screens, Videos, and a new mode.

My SWF version is so much prettier x_x http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167103

wonder how much the tier lists change in this

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SAMURAI what are you thinking posting that on SWF? You know they are a bunch of simple minded fucks. People were already criticizing you on the first page.

I figured there might be SOME open minded people on there willing to give it a shot. I found about 1.

Everyone else is all “IF I WANNA PLAY A TRADITIONAL FIGHTER I’LL PLAY GG, ALSO YOU SHOULD ALLOW INFINITES BECAUSE THEY TAKE SKILL.”

Sigh. I even changed the thread title trying to avoid throwing sand into their vaginas.

I’m glad there were a few people who were open minded about it.

Infinites in Brawl take skill? Holy hell these guys must be real pros! I think we should cut all contact with them since anything we do is “wrong”. :annoy:

Apparently tapping forward then Z and down is the hardest thing ever.

They might shit themselves if they saw a magneto infinite, lol.

This can also only work if it’s also in Stamina Mode (300 HP at best.) so that the match doesn’t go on forever.

reading is too strong.

It’s an interesting mode, especially when a lot of moves become obsolete and others become a staple. It doesn’t balance it out that much though seeing as higher tiers seem to get higher and lower ones get lower. S’fun though :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf who changed my thread title? I guess it was because of my comment of “real fighting game”. I’ll fix that into something more politically correct because I’m sure the reason was not to piss off smash boards people / smash lover boys.

Sorry I’m one of those Smash elitists (I take competitive Smash seriously), but I wanted to say this looks like something quite fun to do. I’m considering adding it as an event to a future tournament to see what other players in my state think of it. I will decide what Damage Ratio works best (I want to preserve combos, but discourage spammy attacks), and I will likely use Springs to null Dedede infinites, and items will likely be turned off. However, a version with Final Smashes on might be interesting, too. :wink:

BTW, don’t worry so much about the negative posts you got on SWF. The number of scrubs/noobs over there has increased drastically since Brawl launched and I rarely post there, myself. But there are also those people who are not noobs/scrubs who really do not enjoy Stamina Mode but lack the elocution to say as much without sounding like jerks.

R.O.B. has a fast fly infinite D: