Video Game General v8.01D : PC Gaming Golden Age, Big Box (Part 2)

Strive servers not responding. :sob:

At least they died as I was catching my first W against Ninja President.

2 Likes

Only the people who have played it do, so far

A kid wearing a wedding dress for fun or an occasion (bridesmaid, flower girl, special occasion, dress-up etc.) isnā€™t the problem and isnā€™t anything with dating-sim elements. Thatā€™s why it was a false equivalency.

Weā€™ll know when the footage is released, but Iā€™m placing my bets on those three I, ESPECIALLY the wedding dress, are going to be ā€œā€¦ewā€¦ā€

They canā€™t all be Danteā€™s Inferno last boss.

1 Like

Iā€™d just rather see what the game is and judge it based on what it actually is then whatever my gut reaction to it is.

If it goes there tho, I am with 100% with you.

Woke Twitter B.S. in one meme pic!!

Damn surprised you all arenā€™t talking about the new MK trailer that dropped. Movie looks awesome.

1 Like

Trailer looks cool. Iā€™ll see it eventually.

Coming out on HBO Max same day as theatrical release so Iā€™ll be watching it day one.

1 Like

I have hbo something or other on hulu. Think its the same as that max shit so Iā€™ll watch it sooner than I thought. hmhmhm

Unless you got a bundle deal that explicitly states so, any HBO add-on channel you have with any service is not HBO Max. I thought the same thing around the time it was first coming out, because I had Amazon Prime with an HBO Channel Add-On. I was wrong. So, if you really want Max and are paying around 15 for HBO on Hulu, Iā€™d drop the Hulu channel and get HBO Max by itself.

If I cant see the movie no big. Im not switching services all around and shit just to watch one movie that im mildy interested in.

P.S. Sad times on my end. I was messinā€™ around with my Vita and I bricked the damn memory card. Conflicting plugins causing it to fuck up and not allow me to format it. Its not a huge deal cause I have an sd2Vita that Iā€™ve never used. I just need to get a bigger memory card for it. I need more than 16gb.

2 Likes

Waited for 45 minutes after the Strive beta servers crashed hoping to get some more hands on time with the game. No luck, but ornery kitty received maximum pets as I waited.

Hopefully tonight ASW engineers have jiggled the handle and replaced the ball and cock assembly on their servers. Otherwise. . . That is BULLSHIT BLAZING! Because I am not PLAYING! I need a new game server nowwww, so I can BETA TEST this damn gaaaame!

1 Like

I did, and I think itā€™s not worth the hype

https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/1362310887948705797?s=20

This Goss Harag thing might be the new Rajang, when it comes to give 'dem hands to things!!

1 Like

YES

2 Likes

Nice!

I have never played this, but Iā€™ve enjoyed numerous derivatives. So now may be the time to rectify that oversight, and add a very portable friendly style game to the Switch library.

Cross progress is awesome. Wish more companies would do that.

My playthrough of the underrated classic, StarTropics!

2 Likes

I got done with Blizzard after they massacred Warcraft 3 and reforgedā€¦

Still thoughā€¦

VGM Friday (thought it was Saturday today :man_facepalming: )

Battle Garegga Rev 2016 perfect edition ćƒ¼ 07 - Subversive Awareness Stage 5 Cloud - YouTube

Not sure if Iā€™m more excited for Diablo 2R or 4. I hope 2R is more than just a fresh paint. Iā€™ve played it every few years so the nostalgia wonā€™t hit as hard if thatā€™s all it is.

That all I want them to do.
Donā€™t change up the dungeons, the monsters, the abilities and spells, the levels, the acts in the story, the items, the classes, none of the existing music or voice work. Just the Graphical accents, maybe the GCI cut scenes.

I just want a fresh coat of paint, as anything more than that usually means they changed the game play.

I Just want Diablo II Plus Lord of Destruction on the Switch and PS4/PS5 (Xbox can get fucked), and also put the new D2 on PC.

1 Like