Video Game General 6.4: New Halo? What else?

Semi heartless, depending on what canon and the time the heart may or may not be metal. But since when does being emotionally cripple mean actual disability.

Also does that mean I can park in the handicap spots?

1 Like

His heart problem cripples his health. Heart disability. Disability : Cripple.

As someone who actually has a heart condition that’s not how it works.

4 Likes

Are u iron man?

…Yes.

4 Likes

Which got solved the end of Iron man 3.

Also heart conditions are much more manageable than you think.

Yes, Stu is Tony Stark.

Perfectly fine by me. Fairly convinced already that this will be my favorite game of next year.

4 Likes

I still havent played TLOU1 yet.

1 Like

Believe it’ll be free soon. I’ll have my chance to play it before the new one drops.

When the primary focus of a game is single player it’s easy to ignore the multiplayer modes.

5 Likes

I didn’t even know Uncharted had Multi-player until 3. Didn’t even know Last of Us had multiplayer until shortly after Remastered came out. It’s a mode I don’t care about so I don’t look for it.

I remember being irrationality angry when God of War Ascension added multiplayer.

Why play multi-player when the single players are so amazing and have tons of replay value?

3 Likes

Don’t. Its a bunch of story horse shit. Takes like 10 minutes to actually start playing. After that you don’t even fight zombies, you basically fight vapers who fucked up their lungs by vaping shrooms.

Whole game is about weedheads with migraines and shrooms for heads.

0/10, would pity the cosplayers wearing outfits from it.

2 Likes

:thinking::rofl:

5 Likes

505 posted an update on when to expect the major patches for the switch port of Bloodstained

Free Freespace 2 PC Game Download

https://www.gog.com/game/freespace_2?pp=d051bf1ddf82f79c6af34f7f4e59707f081296ad

Those kinds of games actually don’t have replay value. Unless you call doing the same thing in hard mode, replay. Ooooh, the enemies are more accurate and do more damage. Worth another play for that trophy.

I played a ton of Fight’n Rage on steam, one of the best beat em ups to come out in a really long time.

2 Likes

Trailer for pt2 promised lesbeeant secks doe

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.