Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Picked up and practiced Pink Sweets Arranged on Xbox360, practiced on and off most of the day and this was the strongest run I felt like I had. Scored 58 mill, not bad, that’s 5 extends. I think 1CCing the game won’t be too difficult. A week or two if practice at most.

Sorry for the quality but had to record the replay with my , don’t have a way to record the x360 at full speed yet.

I did record in portrait mode tho so watching on your phone should be very comfortable.

Money… forget all the platitudes of fun, entertainment or love this industry is all about money. Emulation takes money out of the pockets of publishers even if they don’t use the titles as most fans would want, take for example Square Enix PC and Mobile ports or pretty much everything Sega does with its back catalog, it is their right to do so as the owners of the IP.

So obviously Doom Eternal is going to be game of the year and no other games released this year will even be remembered but that’s not what I’m here to talk about.

I’m here to talk about how with all the monster designs going back to their classic looks (for the most part)…

… Cyberdemon.

Monster Hunter
(It’ll probably be GoW though)

THQ Nordic is kind of the king of remasters at the moment so while I don’t foresee Timesplitters 4 happen anytime soon I think it’s fair to assume we might get a Timesplitters Trilogy in HD at some point now.

This is false.

1 Like

I thought this was just me nitpicking but didn’t complain about it. Smfh

Its a pretty obvious fix imo. If you use the site one phone you come across the issue…really shouldn’t have to be pointed out.

2 Likes

I am not sure what you are referring to exactly, but this site isn’t responsive or anything so there is no ‘special’ mobile version of the layout. It’s just natively flowing as the HTML is laid out.

Unless there is a different mobile URL or something that is…

On the mobile version of the site the the button showing the post count is laid on top of the reply button. More often than not I end up hitting that instead of reply. The overlap is annoying.

1 Like

Oh I do see that overlap when opening Chrome dev tools. I can see how it overlaps the reply button for specific posts. I thought you meant the blue button at the bottom of the thread.

PROTIP: If you’re in chrome press ctrl+shift+i and it opens dev tools. Then press the little phone looking thing overlapping a larger rectangle at the bottom left area of the screen and it will put you in mobile mode for the site and allow you change resolutions easily to see how sites look in mobile version. You can also resize your browser window but this way is easier since you don’t have to deal with that.

1 Like

Gone Home announced for Switch

Hollow knight’s dlc had to change its name to avoid legal action

EA: MVP baseball might return someday

Mario Tennis Switch bundle coming exclusively ti Walmart

Comes with dl codes for 1-2 switch and Mario Tennis at $360

Monster Hunter Generations ultimand te is getting a demo on aug 16th

Etrian Odyssey Nexus is coming westword in Feb

Diablo 3 for the Switch might have gotten leaked by Forbes

Been hearing rumors about this for a min…this is probably a 95% probability now.

And if you are going ‘Eeeewwww RESETERA’ then here

i just realized SC6 is coming to steam. time to dust off my rusty Raphael.

1 Like

cheh, I have conflicted feelings about a Switch port of Diablo 3, man…
The game is over 6 years old at this point…yet I do still play it occasionally… I’m concerned with whether or not the Switch can truly handle the huge # of enemies on screen in the Greater Rifts… sure it’s an old game, and the 360/PS3 could run it…but those systems did have some apparent trouble when there was a LOT of enemies and spell effects going on at once.

The current-gen systems handle it fine though…and another thing is that at this point, I’ve done nearly everything I want to do in the game, many times over… played all the builds I’ll ever care about, leveled up the legendary gems I care about, customized my characters to look close enough to how I want them, played through on Hardcore mode, etc. etc. The allure of a fully portable D3 is still tempting though… another factor is the price— should this 6-year old game really be 59.99 again?! Ehhhhhh…

Switch does have slightly more power under the hood than a 360. I think it’s a good fit, even if it might dip a few frames during hectic encounters. It’s not like we haven’t played games with slowdowns before.

I might pick it up, never played Diablo III and games like these are nice to play in Handheld mode.