Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

It WAS a pretty old urban legend, spread in those days way before social media. No biggie if you don’t remember.

Back onto games, I have the dumbest arguments with myself. I promised myself that when I got a new (decent-paying) job, I’d get God of War brand new just to support good games. Now that I have a job (hoping I’m not jinxing it like last time), I’m looking at God of War’s massive sales and the used game store’s 45 buck price tag wondering if they really need my money.

This debate has been in my head an entire week. I could have bought and finished the game in this time. Fucking sad.

that rumor literally goes back at least 25 years because i remember mentioning back in college in the early 90s

1 Like

https://square-enix-games.com/en_US/news/help-us-shape-the-future-of-square-enix

survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SQUARECRO

I played Diablo 3 for the first time in quite a while this past Sunday then again tonight…the addiction may be on the comeback. It would be nice if they were still putting out meaningful updates but sadly they aren’t…there’s a community event thing going on right now that just makes all treasure goblins appear in pairs…yeah that’s whatever.

I just got on again to play with an old friend on the weekend, then again solo just now, once again enjoying how overpowered these characters can get… haha I forgot how ridiculous my witch doctor was; the dude hits for well into the billions for damage… could’ve sworn I saw 60 BILLION show up earlier tonight… BILLION, man… holy shit these characters… I have a firebird/archon wizard but sadly his damage isn’t consistently ridiculous like that… but his damage on elite monsters and rift bosses is insane because of how that firebird item set works. It was funny to sense how jealous my friend was that his characters simply aren’t as godlike as mine…he probably needs a critical just to hit a million damage on something :rofl:

…yeah these numbers are crazy…just played another rift a few minutes ago… my other wizard with the Vyr’s set is hitting things for occasionally over 100 billion damage.

Rumor: google possibly working on a gaming streaming service

Left 4 Dead creators working on unannounced game

Shenmue 3 will require 100gb on pc

I’m sorry but gaming streaming service will never work for anything other than very casual gaming. The latency alone just kills the whole idea for me.

6 Likes

Sunwuko Monk.

Best caster in the game, with the durability of melee.

Monsters don’t even appear on screen.

The bell tolls, and all is loot.

1 Like

Apparently this is a thing

I may think the gameplay of thus game itself is less than stellar…but the story is actually slightly funny.

Fuckin lol, Amy Hennig left EA back in Jan

Aww yeah just got Fighting EX Layer. HYPE AS FUCK! ALLEN SNYDER HERE IN A MINUTE BOIS

@Million-X @Azure

No isometric action RPG comes close. It’s practically the only game I’ve been playing for the past ~3 months or so.

11/10
100/100 metacritic

5/5 gamefreak across the board. Once you get your character up and running a bit, the speed at which the game plays outpaces any comparable game in the genre with an insane amount of depth while being so goddamn fun to play. 1000’s of hours and I’m still learning things.

That makes it a hard sell. How can it be so unoptimized or encrypted as to not use any kind of compressed formats? I was looking forward to it, but that storage size just absurd. A giant game like The Witcher 3 takes only 35GB for fuck’s sake.

2 Likes

God damn Mario Aces is so fucking dumb story mode. I’m officially never playing it again and I’m on the last level lol. You have to play 2 matches back to back, and if you lose the second one, you have to play the first one over again. There’s just so much wrong with the story mode in this game. And half the time the fucking zone shot doesn’t work - you just press R and he stands there like a fucking idiot and gets hit with the ball and you lose the point.

Fuck this game.

2 Likes

Im having issues doing the Magikoopa rally challenge mission on the ship with the god damn mast in the way. Im getting mixed up by mast shots for free on top of magikoopas dumb curve shots

Shenmue 3 is in desperate need of Nintendo’s compression wizards.

1 Like

Today is Toys R Us last day just as a heads up. Chances of finding anything of worth at this point are slim

Hollow Knight is apparently doing really well on Switch

1 Like

Wait until you have to face the Octopus fucker.

I will say though the very last match was tons of fun and challenging, but the AI clearly “cheats” and gains meter way faster than you do at points, which is a shame that they had to go to having such crap AI in this game.

I think I have a buyer at $40 already so that’s good.

On another note, I had no clue Nintendo did not make this game until like 2 days ago. That explains A LOT.

It’s actually dumber than that. WB went to the guys who made Fallout Shelter, Behaviour Games, and had them make the Westworld game. The developers said that they didn’t use the same code as they had made for Fallout Shelter, but that has been proven to not be the case…

1 Like

Graphically I am not expecting nor have I seen much that makes 100 GB make sense. Maybe if they are literally programming a whole calendar year of schedules for every NPC but that in of itself makes no damn sense unless they are repeating the mistake of the first game.

If Fat Allen Guru ain’t there, reppin’ his Canadian Pr0n download speed 'net, does it REALLY matter?

BTW… PC or PS4?

I am a gatdam HAX killer inebriated, so bring to it, my lovin’ Arab friend. :tup: