Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I watched the, then at least, record speed run of Claire, and dude used ammo there to kill those miserable fucks.

It makes sense.

I read that, in this voice.

2 Likes

Claire is better equipped to take out lickers than Leon. If I was playing Claire it would have ate acid rounds.

That game looks sick, would be a perfect fit on the Switch, hope it gets ported.

1 Like

Having a toddler who loves Thomas, this shit made me LOL. That damn music…

1 Like

tried the division 2 beta today, game feels really boring.
its basically like the first one just in a new area.
might be fun for ppl who liked the first one, but not a game for me.

Did you preorder the Mountain Dew GAME FUEL???

I wish they would give you the digital version of a game when you buy physical. Kinda crossed my mind when I was lookin for a movie to watch right now and remembered a lot of my recent movie purchases also have the digital included. I know why they dont but I wish they would.

Switch Memory Card prices are coming down fast, but I like buying physical.

2 Likes
1 Like

I feel like I’ve had some type of weird nightmare like this when I was younger lol.

Whem Thomas hits you there should be a clip saying ‘Choo Choo Mother Fucker!’

I assume the reason they don’t do this is because people would just sell the digital code or disc and still be able to keep the game. I know so many people that buy bluray combo packs that just turn around and resell the digital code and dvd.

Sony already had the solution for this. PlayStation All-Stars had the Vita version already on the PS3 disc and you had to go through a progress to register it to your account.

Yeah but you’re talking about a digital copy for the same game on a system other than what you bought the disc for. If it was a digital copy for what was on the disc (console version) there would be nothing to stop someone from reselling the disc or returning it after claiming their digital copy. Buy it for console and get the handheld version free digitally isn’t the same as buying it and getting 2 copies for console. People would just claim digital copies and return/resell the physical and get their money back. Lol

In case you weren’t hype enough for SMM2, here’s a complete breakdown of the trailer by GameXplain:

2 Likes

And this warranted a second post :rofl:

12 Likes

APEX has reached over 50 million players
crazy

Friday the 13th coming to Switch

Sword Art Online Hollow Realization deluxe edition for switch launches in the west on may 24th

I don’t get why they’re porting a dead game to the switch.

1 Like

Anthem is causing consoles to crash and brick

The shitshow continues.

5 Likes

Don’t Sony supposed to have their own QC for this sort of shit?