Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

DoA5 has some 900 dollars in buyable extra content.

2 Likes

I just got the Superstar trophy for five-starring the Orphan fight. Grinding really does pay off. Saboteurs are OP as fuck in this game.

2 Likes

Dat boob jiggle physics

Seems like Tecmo knows their audience. People too busy fapoing to get good at the game.

So Sony is finally showing more of China Hero Project, in China, on March 7th. Maybe weā€™ll see more Lost Souls Aside? Some of those games looked really awesome when they showed the a couple years ago. Glad we are getting more info, finally.

Then the next day DMC V is released, then the day after that is the Shenmue 3 event with a gameplay trailer.

Next week too stronk.

1 Like

retro gameboy graphics cuz nostalgia

bloody spell game
1 Like

That Dangerous Dungeons game looks fun. Iā€™d get it on Switch if it was out for it.

There is a very small glimpse of redacted from DMCV in this trailerā€¦just as a heads up

1 Like

Extra

8 Likes

hqdefault

1 Like

yeah, the games that had a monthly feeā€¦that was THE most disgusting shit Iā€™ve ever seen in the industry, and it always surprised me that such games had many regular fans. I was a hypocrite at one point by paying for Phantasy Star Universe at least for a short timeā€¦because I loved that franchise that much, that I would tolerate such a repulsive business model to play it onlineā€¦after about a month or 2 I stopped my subscription, fortunately. Anyway, the cool thing in PSU that an increasing # of companies DONā€™T do these daysā€¦ you could actually still play it offline if you wanted. Itā€™s not this ā€œall online or nothingā€ horseshit. The servers went down for that game years agoā€¦but you can still play it right now if you have the disc and an xbox 360. (*the later PSP Phantasy Star games were superior in every way though) Really, thatā€™s just vile, imo---- pay money for the gameā€¦then pay these fuckers again month after month indefinitely? Nah fuck that. FORTUNATELY this particular model seems to be dead at this point and weā€™re back to just paying for a game one time.

Dead Cells Very Hard mode is HELL, manā€¦ itā€™s tough just getting past the 2nd areaā€¦thereā€™s WAY more enemies, and they are faster and seem to hit for more damage, and as I mentioned beforeā€¦they are inclined to coordinate the attacks usuallyā€¦so 1 hit almost always leads to another and another and just like that youā€™re dead (things do so much damage itā€™s like a 2 hit combo from them really is enough to kill you or bring you down to 1 hp.).

Yeah Gold Reserve V makes it so you can start again with 20k gold.

1 Like

its on ios too. dunno bout android if you looking for the portable version

1 Like

Manā€¦ Tales of Berseria is only $15 on PSN until Tuesday.

I already have it on PC (got it for the same price on deep sale ages ago), but never dipped in.

It would be a redundant purchase, to be sure.

But that couch, big ass 4K T.V., and DS4 combo is MAD temptingā€¦

I remember the monthly subscription thing. I remember being hyped for PSO2 releasing on the Dreamcast, but then I read that it would have monthly subscription and then ā€œnopedā€ out of there.

I loved the original PSO so it was conflicting to say the least.

1 Like

"MY MOMMA WHAT!!"

That line killed meā€¦hahaha!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

Now that I have 1 power cell, I understand those fucking doors that you could never get into lol.

Even with 1 power cell I got to the clock tower and died when I shouldnā€™t have. I was getting cocky and died stupidly. I had a nice run going. I think 1 cell is as hard as the OG game or maybe a little harder, other than the fact you canā€™t get full potions every level.

I also fucking had someone drop the hand of the kingā€™s weapon but my dumbass held R so I recycled it instead of swapping to it, so I have no clue wtf that weapon is like. I was so salty after I did that on accident and died like 5 minutes later.

1 Like

I have no interest in playing a game like that without a real controller.

1 Like

Trying to do anything with mobile touch controls is nearly garbage.
Especially any console style game play.

1 Like

On Games as a Service (GAAS).

Even if the model doesnā€™t affect me much (I donā€™t buy those games), I despise how companies are implementing it.

In theory, youā€™re supposed to get a great game at launch that keeps you on the hook and wanting more content which youā€™re happy to pay for. The way most companies do it, though, is they release a shit or OK game, and then you have to pay to get it up to a decent state. All the games Iā€™ve heard about pushing GAAS or some long ass plan (like Destiny) have gone through this. People say Destiny 2 got much better, but how much did they have to pay for it to get better? Fuck that. I ainā€™t got money or time to play ā€œwish upon a starā€ with a gaming company that wants me to pay gobs over time but couldnā€™t even nail a first impression.

The only solace is that I donā€™t see this model ā€œspreadingā€ like microtransactions did. I think like others have said, companies will realize it isnā€™t worth it to keep up if you arenā€™t one of the big dogs.

1 Like