Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

SNK has to prove they can put out even MILDLY competent netplay. It’s pretty much the only thing holding them back.

1 Like

I just finished my first run of Dead Cells ever. The patch made this game so much easier lol. Prior to the patch I had only gotten to the Hand of the King like 3x ever. Since the patch, I’ve played 2 times and gotten to the Hand of the King both times and crushed him this past time. I only used 2 of my 3 potions.

1 Like

its only easier on no boss cell mode. on 4 boss its…

giphy%20(9)

3 Likes

All I care about SamSho is that we still got that 90s damage. Just look at Galford’s health bar melt in this clip.

Might as well change the name of the game to Don’t Get Got.

EDIT:
Playabale at PAX East.

3 Likes

Gonna be some quick ass matches possible…

1 Like

People getting hype about the damage but not even sure how the game plays yet. SF5 does a ton of damage too, but it’s a mixed bag for people because of how easy it is. Watch SamSho be just as easy.

1 Like

SamSho has never been about difficulty of getting damage to begin with. It’s the road to getting the touch.

4 Likes

Nothing easier than a one button TOD off a counter hit.

3 Likes

New SamSho looks phenomenal. SNK seemed to learn alot from making the last KOF. This one actually looks like a current gen game and seems to play quite well

1 Like

Because they don’t have to worry about having to code a graphics engine anymore (it’s running on UE4).

3 Likes

I know the one you’re on about. I just hadn’t gotten there, physically, at the time I really started grinding, and I’m a complacent sort so I just squatted in the Massif and killed the triffids, spooks, and the one behemoth king for an average of roundabout 1,000 crystogen points per minute. Now that my party has their primary roles maxed out, I’m moving forward with the story. I know that I can get the other roles as high as level 4 right now, but I don’t feel like it until I really perceive a need. I honestly forgot at what point the Crystarium opens up again anyway.

Take yo old nasty melee community elsewhere…learn to play Ultimate.

6 Likes

The Walking Dead sure getting dragged through the mud lately.

It sucks because I’ve come to like Starbreeze Studios…mainly because of the Payday series.

Everything other than TWD comics have either become shitty, has had too many problems internally and/or externally or just flat out bad.

Even then the comics are at the point of “c’mon, really?”

1 Like

It blows my mind that Samurai Shodown is booked for Evo and nobody even knows when it actually comes out.

P.S. I thought Evo would always run 2 Smash games given the last few years, but I am pleasantly surprised.

I’m happy an SNK game is repped on the main stage…

I’m ecstatic that Melee is shown THE DOOR!

The Smash community love to talk shit about melee being bigger than EVO…now they are crying about not being at EVO?

Kick rocks.

9 Likes
1 Like

Melee fans think they can take their game and make their own tournament as big as EVO.

I say take you and your trash somewhere else.

Hopefully a cesspool.

At least that would mask the smell somewhat.

2 Likes

Damn, I’m dumb as fuck. I’m near the end of Persona 5 and just now noticed you can’t actually use Futaba in battle.

I tried to finally put her in the party simply becuz I never even thought of usin her then noticed I actually couldn’t :joy::joy:

1 Like