Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

But Reggie tutored and trained this guy, we gotta have faith in the Reggie

4 Likes

Ono got booted. so SF6 will be godlike again.

Wow. Really? When that happen? I been under a rock

Not that im happy, Ono DID bring SF back to mainstream with SF4

1 Like

Ono isn’t responsible for how the game plays. That’s on however the battle director is.

4 Likes

All I want is for Bowser to not be an SJW or any other kind of leftist.

This.

SFV is the way it is because we got a GG player trying to give the game animé style separation of neutral and pressure, and emphasis on frame data, while nerfing traditional SF top tier archetypes.

2 Likes

Is his last name really Bowser?

The irony is outstanding

3 Likes

Ono has been the problem with SF since SF3.
stop it.

People just love having a scapegoat to blame everything including the plague on, so they’ll feel better.

4 Likes

Will never get over you guys misplaced blames lol.

I mean, I agree. Just thought it was funny.

Edit

Reggie memory

Also this showed up in my feed yesterday
fiund it entertaining

Also will omwarn its slightly spoilerish at the end

2 Likes

Fortunately both my PS Vitas still work
 yesterday 1 (the “Slim”) wasn’t charging and just gave this black and white “no battery” symbol when plugged up, but if you hold R and/or L and hit the power button apparently that works
I think that was a soft reset of some kind? It finally charged up and is ready to go
so yeah—I had Switch AND my Vita at work with me yesterday. The only annoyance is figuring out which one to play on lunch hour and break time.

I felt the sudden urge to play the legendary Soul Sacrifice Delta again
 I was reminiscing a few days ago about how incredible that game was
it still ranks as one of my favorite games of all time
like on a “Top 100” list it’s easily inside the top 10 for me, maybe even the top 5. I wish they’d resurrect this franchise on other more successful systems (*like Switch—HINT HINT, devs
well I remember that Sony published it, so I guess that isn’t likely then
 PS4 or PS5 revival then? Please bring it back.)
A look back at the greatness:

The depth to be found in there was truly something special
 I could ramble on and on forever about the details
 like how death and becoming a spirit works in the game as an aspect of your strategic options, the varieties of magic at your disposal, the recurring theme of choice and sacrifice, the interesting penalties for using the strongest spells, etc.
2 Likes

and who put him there?

thx for the info, will check it out.

1 Like

What’s going on in that Left Alive vid? Yeeesh

We’ve been over this before fam. You are wrong. Whatever hate boner you have for Ono doesn’t change the facts. The only Street Fighter game that can be laid at Ono’s feet is SFIV. He hasn’t been the primary decision maker since SFxT. He is essentially a hype man at this point. Ayano and Woshige are the people you should be directing your hatred to if you have problems with SFV.

3 Likes

SFIV was garbage too, it’s just that now people look at it with Rose colored glasses because allegedly SFV is worse.

Btw anyone played that Rival Megagun game? It looks kinda cool and the pvp aspect of it seems well done.

2 Likes