Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Jump Force adds…Yugi?

The heart of the cards ain’t nothing to mess with.

I keep forgetting that franchise originated in the pages of Jump.

Resonance of Fate might be getting a re release

Fairy Fencer F is coming to Switch

Wizard of Legend is getting an expansion

Cloud saves only last as long as your subscription does for Nin Online

Been hearing that Spider-man is selling really well. Pretty sure its no.1 this month and it’ll be a surprise if it isnt…can only see something like GTA V upsetting it the way the sales have been going the past few months.

Good old apocalypse nigh. Ffxi was such a good freaking game. Pretty cool addition to dissidia

Videogamedunkey - Mario’s Balloon World

11 Likes

Not every online game on Switch will require the subscription to play online

Fortnite is the only one currently that we know of.

Activision’s stocks rise a bit due to positive buzz on Blackout

It’s any game that is f2p format since they have their own servers. So paladins and warframe don’t need need NSO to play online but games like Mario Kart, Splatoon and Rocket League will need NSO to play online

3 Likes

Some music for the occasion:

Battle Royal is fun in CoD BO4…

Sega put up their TGS stage lineup

dragon quest xi is so good! its what i thought ps3 jrpgs would be like after ps2.

2 Likes

Naganuma? Is that you?

watching that lethal league trailer just reminds me why i want another jet set radio game

2 Likes

keep reading and seeing people say that Red Dead 2 story is going to be just like WestWorld where people wake up and discover whats beyond the OutWorld. That’s all you see WestWorld this and WestWorld that comparisons when ever I click on a story possibility thread. Even when they give a good story idea they end it with a WestWorld ending twist. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::sleeping:

Oh well still waiting…

1 Like

I love Westworld, but I don’t want RDR2 to be anything like it.

Just got the platinum trophy in Spider-Man. Game was dope as fuck aside from some control and collision issues. Game was so fun that I actually did bother to get all the trophies.

4 Likes

This makes me want to cry.