Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Keits.

“I took a round off of NKI’s Chun. Once.” , fuckin’ Keits.

I’ll give him credit where credit is due: he managed to ride the last FG resurgence into convincing some asshole suits to sponsor getting that utter and complete Piece of Shit Flash-caliber game Dive Kick made.

His bullshit game is mad strong, apparently.

Keits: Hustlin’ the Hustle.

What killed the Fighting Game resurgence?

New suits allowing random players to be in charge of new game design, rather than, y’know - people with actual design talent.

Wolfenstein 3 is def gonna happen

4 Likes

Buying Senran Kagura Reflextions as soon as I get home. They’re doing the lords work.

3 Likes

i just found out that my steam friend who i played a ton of SF4 games against during the SF4 days, is this guy

he just hit me up with a link to his most recent songs. askin for my honest opinion.
great singer. great Vega too. makes you wonder what type of people we play against online.
if i ever find out i’m playing against Trump in SFV im so doing no escape corner combos on his ass.

For those that missed the direct

3 Likes

But breakers not giving oki makes sense though, considering both the changes, and the fact that they are meterless.

Granted I’ve only really ever played the later seasons.

But Dive Kick was meant to be a joke in the first place.

That said, the reason many people were drawn to it, enough that it was turned into a real game, was that it did tap into the same concepts of spacing and mindgames that people enjoy about the fighting game genre.

Also, speaking of players turned devs, I’m still waiting on whatever it is Radiant are working on for Riot. Seth’s design for Chel in Rising Thunder made her my favorite new fighting game character of the past couple of years. SF2 Ryu with a horizontal air fireball? Genius.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is coming to Switch…through the Cloud

cause…RE7 worked out perfectly.

1 Like

Breakers had a good check and balances system in place already. The problem with the changes is that they treated it like a burst which is not what it was suppose to be. They fixed something that wasn’t broke.

1 Like

Some of the Final Fantasy back log games have been also announced as coming to Xbone

If they legit run best on xbone I may actually get one and buy em all.

They “fixed” a lot of stuff that wasn’t broken, which was basically what I hated about all of the changes. And then started adding in anime bullshit. I wish DH was never bought by Amazon I can only imagine how awesome they would have evolved KI.

3 Likes

ok the Smash-themed joycons…that might be the laziest shit I’ve seen in years, man. These clowns pained some white lines on the shit and called it a day…get the hell outta here with that :rofl:

2 Likes

important gaming news!!

1 Like

So I reached the second half of DQXI and I still feel the Stronger Enemies rule is the way to play. There’s definitely some fights that make me sweat a bit but it’s just the right amount of difficult. RNG isn’t especially any more of an issue than it ever is early on either

1 Like

Lazy but genius…and they’ll sell. Nintendo loves to cater to these things and nostalgia.

Everything they added to that game post Riptor was awful.

Except Aria, Aria was kind of cool. Even if her model looked like a female bootleg version of Fulgore.

2 Likes

Give it time.

Give it time.