Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

TvC was a fun game, a shame they didn’t put it on a more recent console it is a experience more people should get to experience.

3 Likes

They should just do a sequel but at this point I don’t even know what Capcom’s take on vs titles are at the moment after Infinite. I fear they’re going to take what happened with Infinite the wrong way instead of seeing that DBFZ was a success and clearly seeing that there’s still an interest in titles like this. I just feel they’re going to take the cop out stance and shelve the vs. series for a few years.

1 Like

Honestly, shelving it for a few years is fine, focus on the other IPs.

Like?

And dont you fucking say Darkstalkers.

Rival Schools. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Whatever they call Red Earth or Cyberbots, aka the mecha fighting game Jin from MVC2 and the mecha Akuma originate from.

Hell a legit Breath of Fire game similar to the first four could do well in today’s anime friendly western markets.

Edit Although if you mean different IP for the VS series that is a bit more difficult because the next biggest animation group with notable characters is basically Bandai Namco and we saw how their attempt with that turned out.

Red Earth was the CPS3 single player fighting game Capcom made. It has a Vs Mode but theres only 4 playable characters lol. I would still love a port of it to something, anything.

I fucked up by not using any of them… game is kind of easy atm. It doesn’t help that I’ve ran into so many metal slimes either.

Game for sure is fun so I will probably do a 2nd playthrough.

I heard how easy it was so I said fuck it and turned it on. Random encounters can fuck you up lol. This mode should’ve been the default and you turn on easy.

Being a video game producer is akin to being a manager. He can do more than that but knowing Ono’s background as a sound manager and producer he likely just made sure everyone else did their job and kept up with deadlines with some PR on the side.

2 Likes

Hilarious

5 Likes

My X1X is a glorified doorstop. At least I can play 4K Blu Rays…

4 Likes

I only want an X1X for the BC…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the way to play. It makes some mid game bosses pretty fucking hard lol

how much did a brand new ps2 copy of MvC2 go for on the market before MvC2 was released digitally for the ps3?
do you know? because i do. it went for $250. and a used copy that you could never find went for $80
i know because i went years not buying a copy for the super high prices.
know why it went that high? because EVERYONE wanted a copy. know why?
cuz that game, is actually fun man. unlike shitty MvC3.

Cool story bro?

I downloaded custom Marvel colors and sound tracks and burned them to CD for my Dreamcast. Cool story to huh?!?!?!

Congrats you spent 250 bucks on a game with a smaller print number. You could have bought a dreamcast and legit copy of the game for a fraction of that dum dum. Like shit dude Ibara is 250 bucks and i don’t see anyone squeeling to own that game, it just has a fucking limited print. It’s not even a very good version of Marvel 2.

1 Like

That is the reason I bought it actually. My 360 won’t last forever.

Neither will your PS2…

Now I’m depressed.