Ventura County Thread

Welcome to the Ventura County thread! If you’d like, you can fill out a short profile in the post below to make it easier for folks to add you. Happy gaming!

Player Form:

Handle:
Name:
XBL:
Currently Playing:

Seth’s is looking in to setting up casuals/ tournies once again at their place. The first possible dat is this coming Sunday the 5th at 2PM,

MORE INFO TBA

Reserved for whatever.

Handle: Golden Sun
Name: Jon
PSN:
XBL: G0lden 5un (the 0 is a zero)
Currently Playing: Marvel 3, SSFIV AE

Or you could use facebook, because there are several different groups specifically for Socal SF4/MVC3/SFxT players

http://www.facebook.com/groups/148312825225229/

Handle: Exuro
Name: Anthony
PSN: Exuro45
XBL:
Currently Playing: AE and Marvel 3.

Handle: Chimpan-A
Name: Max
PSN: Chimpan-A
Currently Playing: AE and MK. And I really want to play some offline MK!

Great idea man.

I could, the thing about that is that not everybody knows each other on Facebook. And this way when someone local is barely getting into the scene and they find this thread, they can immediately find people to play via online.

Plus, some people just don’t have Facebook.

Handle: Duralath
Name: 'Drew
PSN: Duralath
XBL: Duralath (I haven’t used my XBL in years, though)
Currently Playing: SSF4 for the time being until 3SOE comes back out.

Page updated!

Handle: Hadou
Name: Jerry
PSN: SRKGoshujinSama
XBL: SRKGoshujinSama
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, 3rd Strike, Marvel’s, BBCS2, MK9, Melty Blood Act Cadenza, Arcana Hearts 3,
That’s all i’m playing right now.^.^v

Handle:cloud805er
Name:Jonathan
PSN:
XBL:cloud805er
Currently Playing:mvc3

Do u guys know of any good arcade nearby here in the ventura area

Aw man, too bad the Thursday Fights didn’t end up being on Tuesdays. I have every Tuesday off and work every Thursday :rofl: I’ll definitely make it down if I get a day off.

Handle: UltimaMuffin
Name: Diego
PSN: UltimaMuffin
XBL:
Currently Playing: SSFIV AE

Elite: As far as I know, all the good arcades are shut down. The rest are remnants. You can try your hand with Golf ‘n’ Stuff, but in fighting game terms, I don’t recall them really having any machines, though… I haven’t been there in years.

aww, that really is a bummer :confused:

Golf N’ Stuff has MVC2, Tekken 5, and Rage of The Dragons, but all of their machines are poorly maintained. Ventura College actually has a decent arcade, it has Third Strike, MVC, MVC2, Soul Caliber 2, Tekken Tag, KOF 98, KOF 03, and the machines get repaired frequently.

Other then that there are little things here and there but those are the only two places that I actually have seen people playing at.

COOL THANKS KINDA SUCKS THEY SHUT DOWN THE GOOD ARCADES BUT THANKS 4 THE HEADS UP HOW THE I KNOW IT USED TO CRACKIN UP THERE. ELITEPLAYER2011 IS MY PSN TAG IF U GUYS EVER WANNA PLAY. THANKS FOR THE INFO

Hey, VC actually has machines? Maybe I’ll stop there on my breaks when I’m in Ventura. Especially if 3S is decent.