Vegas donks: TOFTS3 @ PSGLV 6/10/17 http://tinyurl.com/lv-tofts3

I have friday thru sunday off if anyone wants to get some games in. Sat is obviously games at GO, but I want to get some practice in before hand if possible. I’ll even bring a burrito from Roberto’s :P.

I work till 9pm on Friday, but if your down for games after that let me know.

Yeah I was planning on heading down to GO on Sat, if you have those parts then great. I’ll buy em off you as long as you can order some more for yourself. Do I still need to get an adapter for the bat? You guys are welcome to use my stick for as long as I am there. My TE is for the 360, I won’t be bringing my custom this time.

Yeah I am in no hurry and can wait till April to reorder the parts. I have not gotten the parts yet, but am hoping they will get here in the next day or two (I placed the order early last week). I did buy the adapter cause I needed it for the EX2 so you should be set. For all the parts I think its was like 10.50.

I’m down for whatever, I just need real practice instead of the same online bullshit. Its forcing me into bad habits that I need to break.

I, too am looking for close practice around my area. I live in Seven Hills in Henderson. I was practicing with Mr. Sagat on Tuesday. If anyone is interested, message me up.

Every Saturday, I told fgt ross. He said he might come this week but he never replied so I take that as a no. :]

If the parts show up I’ll have $10.50 for you. You’ve also helped my out a bunch with my last stick and this new one so I’ll grab your entry fee as well :smile:

hdr patch is live start color vega with fake wall dive 50 times and couldn’t get the game to crash!

anyone down for some hdr on psn? (aka add me to your friends list :))

No worries about the entry fee. I am already covered.

@ Vector & Conner: I’ll get something going at my place tomorrow night then. Anyone else interested in stopping by is more than welcome to.

^^ I might.

i get off at 430. im down for some real practice.

everyone better come out saturday, gootecks and rossamius amight be coming.

Cool. This is going to sound dumbtarded, but you got a stick I can use? I’m working on getting a new one, since mine is in L.A.

Okay just got off the phone with Mike Ross. We’re coming to Vegas for the tourney on Saturday. Thank you to ruin for housing us! Looking forward to meeting everyone and playing you guys.

Mike ross is staying with me ^^

BQuasar that one is outdated. The latest one had Viper at #3.

edit: this post was in the wrong place. See you guys saturday. I still have that octo gate (gt-y)

ill be there saturday… i have to win a round cuz my record is 0-2 lol… Plus GO is retardedly the coolest place in town…

Thanks W3s, good to know.

OMG you awnsered my prayers :slight_smile: Of course we’ll game