Vegas donks: TOFTS3 @ PSGLV 6/10/17 http://tinyurl.com/lv-tofts3

Since a lot of people are wanting to play some 3s at GO, and Im sure Jma will be there early with 3s, I/We can do this…

$2 dollar entry =2on2 3s TORNAMENT=
-1st place: 70% 2nd place: 30%
-double elim
-One set is played only. Pokemon rule(first team to go 0-2 in a set is knocked to losers/eliminated)
-W3s, ruin, suhpreme, and gootecks are banned. Mike ross welcome

If you nigs are interested, post up.

I’m definitely interested in some 3s, but I’d need a stick ;_;

Dont worry, people are bringing their sticks

Jma gots one
mrnewbie gots one
ruin and suhpreme gots two
etc…
etc has one as well LMAO GET IT?!?!

I gawt it lawlz

I’m down for 3s, though nobody will want to be on my team because I suck.

@ Macc - So your house around 9pm?

@W3s - I’m down for 3s tho I’m scrub as fuck and haven’t played in over a year, but I’ll donate 2$ to the pot with my entry.

I’ll be on your team. We’ll be team “Who needs skillz?!”

Does Mike Ross need a 2v2 partner?

i got a 2v2 partner in either jma, seth, or newbie

or anyone who wont lose

who wants to join me ^_____________________^

If yall don’t have a team by Saturday, then Ill arrange you with a partner

@ weston: what time is this side tourney starting? gotta plan accordingly lol.

WE can start it up a little before the SF4 tourney, cuz it takes like 15-30 min for them to coordinate brackets after signups, so yea…

credit to josh, seth, clint and thorne for the games…
A 3S SIDE TOURNEY HMMMMM???

Yeah I mean, why would he team up with gootecks (the person he’s coming with) or me (his bestest buddy) nah he’s going with trophy club :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

Son I said that people are banned

jezus

Lets do this. I need to warn you though, I’m really bad at 3s, you’re probably way better than me.

sagat and akuma rape courtesy of mr. sagat. gg’s dude

Yeah I got two for the 360 and one for the ps2.

Thanks for taking the initative on this one. Been wanting to practice this in the 2v2 format. I am going to try and convince my evo partner to come and play. If he ends up being his usual bitch self, I’ll be looking for a partner. As for banning people, I’m not sure about that. I mean its only 2 bucks a head. Plus Mr. 3s is going to organize it, but not play in it?

Yeah that can work. I get off @ 9 so I should be at my place around 9:20ish, but my room mate and other friend should already be there by 9.

@ chun: stop on over tomorrow if ya want

Also if you Rog players have not seen it yet: [media=youtube]r7iWYL_22TM&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Sounds good. You a fan of Killian’s?

oo i want in on that 3S, i havent touched it in like almost 2 years. Who wants to be my partner :slight_smile: