Upstate SC: We're so good we don't even have to PLAY. And out-of-towners post FOR us

what’s up guys :rofl:

What up? Peeps!! Sorry I haven’t been online in a while I have been really busy with work. If anyone wants to play hit me up online.

I’m looking at you Ted! LOL

Get outta my yard and quit looking through my window!

he is not in your yard…JORDAN IS TYPING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!

RUNNNNNN

Getting ready for the upstate tourney? So who’s gonna take the trophy I’m offerin up in ssfiv? Anybody feelin bad ass? Huh? Got no hype to take my trophy lol… 11 inch tall resin statue from SOTA Toy’s, Juri. ;D

You sound like Sam.

GET OFF MAH LAWN, YOU LITTLE WHIPPERSNAPPER!!! :lol:

yea Juri is too annoying and we just dont like annoying characters, now if it was a statue of norimaro from MVSF then we would be stoked.

in all seriousness that is a bad ass prize quest, so far the tourney is looking pretty damn solid.

Its mine… I call it!! It will look good on my desk. Or Ted’s desk when I’m like ninja posting from inside his house. Either way… MINE.

by the way if any of you get a chance to go to fletcher nc(just below asheville) they have a game store there with a lot of good arcade machines in smileys flea market.

they have a MVC 1 & 2, kof 2002 &2003, a neo geo with a 100 in one cart, a punchout machine, afterburner, sanfransico rush, daytona usa, and a coctail super mario bros cab. overall pretty cool for a 40 minute drive from greenville.

woot Starcraft two and Blazblue… cant wait for this weekend

i’ll steal it from you =P

I just gooot it… I garauntee someoone will be very satiisfied. This juri statue is so sexxxxy.

I must admit that statue is sexy. After seeing it in person, it took all my willpower not to jack it. =)

So who’s playing BBCS? Add me on XBL if you are: Hedhuntr000

I think I’m done with SSF4 lol =/

okay, guys. lol. i’m trying to get a 2 day event going early june 2011 in anderson. i found a good location at a hotel. it seats up to 150 ppl. only thing is, they are telling me i need to provide a business license. haha what? any idea how i go about this??

nevermind… kyah helped me out.

Jordan: status?

Maybe I should start back playing SSF4 again since I’m playing in some tournament on Labor day…gotta week off work so I may try and get some time in if anyone is interested. If nothing else we can on-line it!

I’m back

Ted you want to play on Saturday?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Ted plays on 360. :tdown: :lol:

Grab my converter from my house yo, he can use his 360 stick on ps3. :tup: