Upstate SC: We're so good we don't even have to PLAY. And out-of-towners post FOR us

thanks, will try to be there :slight_smile:

Yeah, Iā€™m probably not going to make that one :frowning: Looks like weā€™ll be in last weekend of September at the moment.

Boo! Damn, that sucks. We willl still get up if I am home, homie. :slight_smile:

sorry kyah i havent been ignoring you i have just been out of town i get back on tuesday so i can take a pic of the stick then, if you can wait that long.

thanks

as far as price i was thinking 100 for the stick wired for 360 with concave buttons. and for the board and parts it looks like around 70 so 170 dual modded. or 100 for the 360 version. the one thing i dont know how to do is to hardwire the triggers for 360 so it would be using the lb and rb for FP and RH. is that good?

shipping would just be cost for fedex i am gessing around 12 bucks.

So I went retro and picked up (yet again) Nightwarriors: DarkStalkers Revenge b-board for my cabinet. Got the Phoenix fix so I can go worry free. I think this is still one of my favorite fighters of all time. Now I need a SFA2 with the Phoenix fix for pure CAPCOM bliss!

Meh, thatā€™s a little more than I was expecting for a dual mod. Plus, I wouldnā€™t want the triggers hardwired.

Regardless, Iā€™m going to have to wait a while anyway, just had to buy some unexpected plane tix for my wife to go visit some family. Maybe on the next check I can figure something out.

Sup naggas. I really enjoyed Evo. I did not go but I did how ever get another nice tv and stuff to enjoy the stream. Keith and I just enjoyed it all. I just got a Jap stick. I suck with them but i want to learn.

Sounds good Ted. When we playing? lol

congrats on the board man the only phoenix board i have is a SFA2, which ones do you own now.

I had a Phoenixed SFA3 but the game lost itā€™s appeal to me. Jordan now is the proud owner and guardian of that board (still gotta get him that ā€œAā€ board). SFA2 is one of my all-time favorite SF games and is probably the only game that comes close to having been played as often as I have played 3S.

Iā€™m loving the thread title and its so true!!! A lot of the people who post on here arenā€™t even in the upstate anymore!!!

GGs to xRenz and all those other SC ppls that Iā€™ve never met/heard of before!!! I added a lot of you guys as friends so hopefully we can get some more matches in soon!!!

Invite me again in a few weeks when I can get a decent joystick, I havenā€™t even played SSF2 yet :lol:

Besides, I was in the middle of a 15 SONG MARATHON SON!!! You canā€™t interrupt a professional :lol:

So Kyah gets down on the Rock Band tip, eh?

One day I have to swing by and help the band out. Vocals, drums, gee-tarā€¦ name it. LOL

You have a long way to swing, Marcus - Iā€™m almost exactly 1000 miles away from you at the moment :wink:

D:

Aw, manā€¦

ā€¦but I REALLY need to get some of the band achievements, on pretty much any of the games (I played through Band mode on GH:M one time with a friend of mine - thatā€™s pretty much IT). Perhaps we could coordinate something online sometime? I just saw you on XBL a minute agoā€¦

Hdr and 3s added to the line-up.

http://shoryuken.com/f7/upstate-sc-tournament-labor-day-smash-confirmed%3Dssfiv-mvc2-t6-3s-hdr-sep-6-2010-a-242169/#post9127573

Hdr and 3s added to the line-up.

http://shoryuken.com/f7/upstate-sc-tournament-labor-day-smash-confirmed%3Dssfiv-mvc2-t6-3s-hdr-sep-6-2010-a-242169/#post9127573

Hey guys, I typically attend the ranbats in cola, but have recently been looking to expand on comp. I live in gaffney, sc. Itā€™s right above spartanburg and greenville. So, whatā€™s up? Anything going on this weekend?

Along with the 70/20/10 split of the pot. 1st place of Ssfiv will receive thisā€¦

Details:

Juri joined S.I.N. and is regarded as Sethā€™s faithful and deadly ā€œswordā€. Her attire and ethal fighting skill has given her the nickname ā€œSpiderā€ within the S.I.N. organization. Juri is a maniacal hedonist and derives great pleasure in ravaging opponents with her brutal attacks. A hightech weapon system has been fused nto her left eye, granting her incredible power and lightning speed to attack her prey. By Sethā€™s command, she relentlessly buries anyone who opposes S.I.N. Standing approx. 11-inches tall, Juri is the newest addition to SOTAā€™s Street Fighter collectible resin statue line. Made of premium quality resin and flex resin, this statue is truly a work of art