UMvC3 Magneto Videos: Day minus[-] 3 Combo's

Is it just me or is he normal jumping instead of super jumping when he actually gets past the first rep?

Fanatiq said that Magneto’s slower dash speed allowed his normals to come out sooner (as in for our trijump game, you can addf :l: much lower now), but I didn’t realize it made that much of a difference.

Yeah he’s normal jumping. Hella fraudulent.

I love it.

Enter the Magneto army filled with pad players and frauds who dropped him because they couldn’t do the ROM.

I’m calling it now, anyone who picks up Magneto in ultimate is a FRAUD. No way around it. Shoutouts to all my MagnetOG’s.

i use pad, but i hear where your coming from…these dudes are are trend followers not setters

Damn really they made that ROM that easy buy why? I remember it took me 5 days to learn the vanilla one now you can learn it in 5 mins. -_- Well let’s not this ruin us lets build on it I guess.

[media=youtube]XHSQmANRcTo[/media]

In :30 of Nini Heart’s combo video, he does the standard fly combo except with jL instead of jM in the original loop from midscreen. It seems to be working because the jH adf jL jH part has Magnus flying low enough that the pushback from jH can still convert to a xxfly jM. Can someone test this?

Used some of the new ROM and made this nothing fancy really. Does around 800k+ damage, uses an otg assist, and builds around 1.5 meter
[media=youtube]sOvNnDWPneE[/media]

How many reps of the Nini Heart ROM can you get?

You can do 3 reps before they get too low in which you can do what he did or a c.h and go from there.

So Magneto can still do 750k+ damage by himself, can still do hyper grav loop, and his high/low mixups are still a threat. All is right with the world >.>

Most of it is all still there you just have to get used to his new movements

Is that because his movement is much worse or just different?

They are slower. Also you got to watch out when you’re air dashing 'cuz you can’t block during them anymore.

New ROM is so… non legit.

Everything else looks cool though. My main problem with his new combos is that they lost some SWAG-factor. I mean, before it was this steady beat/rythm. tap-a-tap and tuc-a-tuc on the joystick. But now, it’s like… each “rep” looks different. It’s ugly :frowning:

At least all the damage is still there. Magneto, we in there. Also, check out Fanatiq’s New MSS overview.

Test if you can do 2 reps then on the 3rd rep, do a j.:m: instead of :h: on the way up… it may hit them up high enough to allow for more reps

These combos are nice, but have you guys been looking to see if his mix ups are still cheap? How bad is his tri jump now? Is it at least Storm’s speed?

I’ll test it soon

Tri-dash jL is the new norm it seems like, from Fanatiq’s video.

His trijump :l: can be done even lower to to the ground now so we’re good.

His mixup potential with assist call + gravitation/fatal attraction is going to be RIDICULOUS once we get our hands on the game and we can do some exploring.

When I did the j.m I wasn’t able to hit the H coming doing. Maybe it’s just me though