UMvC3 Magneto Videos: Day minus[-] 3 Combo's

I decided to make a new thread for UMvC3 Magnus vids. It seemed to get a tad bit cluttered with the Magneto discussions. Also, videos are more “proof” than theory :slight_smile:

Anyways, after about 2 hrs of lab time with Mags in training mode, I’ve been able to do the following combo’s on a consistent basis. His dash is so different, that I’m still not used to the SJ, H timings… so I wasn’t able to get down the Hyper Grav loop – but I’ve seen and heard people already doing it, so don’t worry about that…

As far as the sj H, addf H, sj H, addf H goes… I’ve been able to do 12 hits before the person popped out of the combo (in the video I made, I think I only do about 6 or 8 hits), but when in X-FACTOR LVL 3, I’m able to do it infinitely.

Anyways – anyone else who has UMvC3 Mag vids, go ahead and add them in here!

[media=youtube]TpNfCEakscE[/media]

Good shit Melee. Getting on that front page of SRK.

Can jH adf jH xxfly only be converted against large enemies like Sent and Nemesis?

I was able to do it against any character except rocket racoon lol. The big difference regarding those j H, adf H combo’s is the timing of the initial jump and H, it’s very weird. When I time H almost instant after the initial jump, I’ll be able to do the jH adf jH xxfly combo. If the timing of my H after the first adf is slightly off at all, it seems as if H knocks them back too far for the L to land after the fly. I have a more difficult time doing that particular combo vs the other loop type combo’s.

And thanks, I didn’t even know it made it front page, freakin awesome. We all learn from eachother, so credit due to everyone who’s contributed to Mags play.

Good shit Melee! I need to get my paws on new mags :T

I’m reading the comments on the front page lol.

I guess a few people still think Magneto is cheap.

It seems that way. But oh boy, just wait until you play with/against him… if you’re a mags player, you’re going to be shaking your head with sadness for the first few minutes if not longer lol.

Alot of people who play this game aren’t going to be happy until everyone is nerfed to the ground and turns useless. Then they’re gonna complain about how character X is still cheap because he’s not as shitty as he should be relative to the rest of the cast.

What are you talking about? X is not even in this game.

http://taimapedia.org/images/thumb/c/cf/Trollface.jpg/120px-Trollface.jpg

Thanks for that video nice to see Magneto still has it at least some of it.

[media=youtube]1-TkeN9Sp3c[/media]

sorry for the really terrible quality. here’s a combo that works anywhere on screen. 552,000 before super and ~630,000 after shockwave.

[media=youtube]BMneCfZIb54[/media]

here’s the same thing with tempest at the end for ~750k

Forgot to mention that these combos go pretty much full screen from corner to corner.

Lookin good.

Sick. Looks like

j:s: c:h: s:s: xxsj j:h: addf j:h: normal jump j:h: xx Magnetic Blast:l: s:s: xxsj j:h: addf j:h: normal jump j:m:j:h: Magnetic Blast:l: s:s: xxsj j:m::m::h::s:

that’s about right. i use M magnetic blast though for the first one.

Welp, swag is back.

Those 2 aren’t bad but… confirming from an S to a c.H isn’t that safe in my experience, too easy to fuck up. I’d rather have standard l,m,h,s and all that.

But I’m a scrub so who knows.

Definitely not a safe hit confirm but I don’t think any (good) Magneto would do it in a real match, he’s just showing off the combo

Still possible to confirm off of lmh launch…

NOW WE ARE FREAKING TALKING!

Awesome then.

applying fatal attraction in a combo:

[media=youtube]mtpsaipOJlk[/media] new magnus is fun :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R_wRkXPwcZk found this on SRK frontpage. By Nini Heart, I believe.