Ultra Street Fighter 4 | General Lounge

So hype… I own 3 copies of SSFIV as it is and getting the retail of this too (SFIV is the entire reason I own current gen consoles)

Really weird announcement. Some incomprehensible babble from Ono followed by almost nothing new aside from a title, then an abrupt switch to unrelated filler.

Fei has had his balls removed in this version.

ultra sf4 is looking great. i eagerly await to see who the fifth character is. still think Q would be an excellent the best addition. we’ll see what’s in store.

I don’t think they’re that deep into the development yet. Just threw in a bunch of buffs people requested, added 4 semi-ready characters, 5 ripped stages, slapped that into a crappy power point and called it a patch.

I noticed a little inception in the hugo presentation, isn’t that hugo working on the background lol?

And there’s a steam icon at the end, which probably means no GWFL, which is awesome.

someone leaked info about “exciting system changes”. anyone know anything more?

I know @azrael knows something. Just gotta make him talk

I hope I got cash to get this one at launch, the whole buying fighters 6+ months in and getting boomed on thing is getting old, not to say it won’t still happen on launch, but should be a wee bit less difficult

The System mechanic is Ultra Factor.

Sadly i won’t be getting this version. Once Next Gen launches all of my money will be going there.

Call me a minority, but I love my aesthetics. Any word on what the new stages are going to be? I’m praying for some 3D remakes of stages from SFII/III. Ryu’s Stage would be legendary.

Here is hoping for this stage.

Oh my god. That guy tc range. :frowning:

Stages are confirmed to be from SFxT though I do hope that they include ONE new stage or returned an older stage. I think Rolento’s subway stage from Alpha 3 would be cool and very different from any of the SFxT stages or any of the current stages in SF4. An interior Prison Riot based stage (kind of like Cody’s Alpha 3 but instead of outside it is inside) would be neat you could have all of the prisoners cheering in the background and/or escaping and fire going on.

E. Honda’s bath house and Sagat’s Buddah statue are probably the 2 most famous stages in all of street fighter and neither are represented in SF4 at all, it’d be neat if they got a nod. Makoto’s Dojo and Hugo’s house in 3S also would make for cool stages to bring back.

Or they could just develop a whole new stage entirely which would be cool.

gaaaaaayyyyyyyyy they added hugo and then they had to put poision wtf

What if I told you that you could play PS3 games on PS4?

Then I’d call you a liar.

Major bummer… guess I’ll stick with PS3.

You probably got confused with their Gaikai service which allows you to Stream PS3 games on PS4, but with latency involved I’m 100% sure playing SF4 seriously on it will be worthless.

Some SFxT stages could be legit great looking if they were recoloured to not be so horribly garish. Here’s hoping they’ll do it.