Ultimate web throw incoming guard breaks

Any of these setups if you take the hit you run the chance of being put in a bad situation. Spider-Man can pop X-factor after MS and kill, Dormammu can just release stalking flare. It all comes back to whether or not the character being hit is worth the resources. If its a problematic anchor then by all means take the hit so I can kill you.

the point these setups we are trying to develop is to make it cover as many options as possible.

if they get hit by the hyper, you should be able to DHC to crawler assault, combo, possibly TAC and get the same guard break situation (really good for the Magneto and Ironman)

It’s more than just the setup. Having the setup and being able to use it consistently is great I agree. What’s scarier is everything before it. TAC’s become stronger because you have to worry about four things. One being if you’ll even go for the TAC. Two and three is if it’s double or single and which one should you attempt to stop. That’s not including the mind games of which applies best to your situation at that time, I.e. safe tag or meter gain. And then fourthly TAC bait resets into air to ground shenanigans. So long as the Spidey has a solid neutral and the player is capable Spidey can definitely BE what all the theory Firebrand players have been trying to accomplish with unblockable setups.

Eventually I’ll look into assist that can give the same affect without DHC’ing.

I hope to get one for Hawkeye but as far as I’m getting, I can’t seem to get a clean one.

I just got off work about to start up again shortly

[S]Be right under them then do s:m: xx Super Scatter Shot DHC into UWT[/S]

Scratch that I didn’t notice I was recording on Dormammu. Let me check on Cap and other regular sized characters

Yeah, I already did this one and jump meaty second hit :h: but can’t get a clean one.

Getting MS is better for a full health character then getting UWT. If im coming in fresh with no damage and im mindful of the set up, i’ll just take PC and MS rather than a UWT, which give spidey access to both assist when comboing after. But most player would just block proton cannon anyways/

It’s not that easy. Let’s say I snap in your anchor and you take PC. If I DHC into Spidey you’re dead with a simple X-Factor pop. To abuse the setup properly you take out the problematic area first when you have the most options available to you. Spidey still has access to both assist even after X-Factor

Obviously the situation changes depending on which version of the setup you are using but since it’s not the simplest of setups across the board it is still safest to just block and wait for the punish.

It works, I was able to get it once on Strider but it’s stupid tight. I had an easier time with Dormammu honestly. Unfortunately the way it’s looking, characters who can’t perform ground to air stuff or have air supers may not be able to help him out as much but I’ll keep digging.

Also another thing that makes some setups hard is the fact that even when you cancel immediately the game registers an invisible hit forcing block. That’s been an issue as well.

Storm has it as well but it’s not on the level as everyone else’s but it may very well open up more options that we aren’t seeing just yet. With her you have to tri jump in and cause your move to touch them prior to landing then instantly go into Elemental Rage. From there you can DHC into UWT. Of the set ups so far it’s obviously the weakest of the ones discovered so far but that doesn’t meant it’s not as viable.

Interesting. While not as strong as say Iron Man’s or Magnus’, Storm’s is still quite strong. If they push block the hit I can still UWT. If they take the hit they are in the air and I can still UWT if they have no air movement but due to how large the gap is I can also MS if they decide to air dash. The only real option is to attempt the throw but if they don’t time it right I still get the other two options. Interesting indeed, I can live with that.

Also sorry that I’m using this thread as my notebook on all these notes.

This should work with just a log trap assist. if they choose to take the log trap hit I dunno if you have time to combo after a whiffed UWT. I only tested for like 10 minutes. i’ll test some more when i wake up.

I tried a few setups against some friends offline tonight. Sentinel can definitely escape it no matter what. Phoenix could escape if she was roughly the same height as Spidey but if she’s any lower than he, like closer to the ground, she would be scooped. Deadpool was weird. Sometimes you could grab him and other times his shit would be completely invincible despite the webs being overlapped on him. By far the easiest one is Iron Man’s setup. Just sit and watch for your cue no matter the situation while others were time dependent whether you snapped them out or killed them.

Ironman into she hulk is actually the best possible incoming guard break i would say

I’m trying everything with Dante… can’t seem to get this guard break to work with any of his moves… bummer.

Have you tried jump dash meaty dropping :m: or standing normals xx DT to UWT?

i’m sure you’ve tried, but the 3 i would definitely test are twister, million carats, and jam session;;

i’ll put the video in the original post for now

Standing M xx DT to UWT worked. Thanks Raoh!.

The first things I tried out were twister and jam session. Neither worked out. Tried million carats hoping that would work, but no luck.

Still, a simple standing M working out is awesome.

Edit: Ugh, but all they have to do to get out of standing M is get hit. I guess it opens up some mind games, but it’s just so much easier to be someone like magneto or iron man and have a brain dead conversion to UWT. Plus, Dante’s stuff to UWT is so precise and hard to accomplish.

Photon ray works, only if advance guard though in the corner.

There are a lot of breaks when advancing guards are put into play. Spidey can even do solo breaks if the incoming opponent push blocks.