Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Good Games

Looking for some high level matches.

Phillyrider8072. Add me and invite!!

GG to MrWiz. I thought I recognized you from SRK and glad you tried out T. Bonne’s G Fire second time I played you.

yo man, gg’s earlier… even though it was pretty much you raping me without lube. I couldnt get any gimmicks off :[

im stealing that exchange combo, ill give you credit though ;]

Yo sketch im pretty sure I ran into you a cople times in ranked, ggs.

I remember running into a Mu guy online a few times, but I think it was a guy with the same name from the character in BlazBlue. GG still, hope I run into you again to refresh my memory.

GGs also to the following:
somethingTrollsomething – Didn’t know Modok had combos, good use of him with Spencer assist for setups and good play with him and Spencer in general.

SRK Soulless, SRK Sabre – glad to fight people from SRK

guy who came back with Doom – I killed off 2 of his people then he kills all three of mine with Doom. Not cool, but he’s my favorite character so I’m happy someone’s good with him.

mvc3gametester – Thanks you for sending me a voice message of your rage from a really close fight, I’m sticking it in autotune and making a meme out of it.

RumblyFat – Only beat this guy once, but one of the higher up players on ranked.

and a golf clap to OsirisKid:
Ok, you near perfected me with Sentinel, but don’t know if you were being funny/cocky/taunting with your message afterwards that I “had good moves”. Good stuff regardless, just don’t be a dick.

I’m on now if anyone wants to play. Spartan DV.

GGs last night to all on rank match…i ranked 3up! 7th lord! =/ meh.
be on in a few…hit me up for player match!

add me

XBL: Tapebot

trying to get some matches with anyone

GG’s to all the people who gave me the introductory beatdowns to 4th lord

GGs to HollowTips SRK. This guy had a solid team and got 5 out of 15 on me. But I sensed a little saltiness during our matches. Regardless, GGS, I hope I play you again :slight_smile:

Ggs to whoever i played last night, was a lot of fun

GGs to Shen Hao from the other day. Hit him twice with Haggar’s lvl3 to win. Both times were crazy clutch. That thing is far easier to land than I first suspected.

XBL Gamertag is Calcos323. Add me if you wish to play someone who can’t decide on a main team.

GGs Diet aka DanVDT. I’m still not used to this game opposed to MvC2. Let’s get more in. I didn’t know you could land the super immediately after Tasks throw. Good shit!

Luv the av!

oh ya, air throw ground throw, counter hyper, shield charge, you have lots of options. I posted a video on his 100% setups from lvl2 xf also you should look at. My modok still needs some definite work, but he’s a lot of fun to learn. LAB TIME!

i feel like if you’re not using Modok, you’re not playing the game right…therefore i am also learning modok :wgrin:

GG’s to Snack Master31 and Sic1SGM, you guys showed me I’m not as bad as I thought and helped me step up my game.

GGs to DiosX. I didn’t do so hot the first round, but hitting Doom/Storm with X23 clinched it game 2.

I want to get my defense better, I get way too much hit by unneccessary stuff, anyways hit me up

and has anyone see the mexicans on mvc3? they all have sentinel on their team, just something that I noticed

GGs to:
RuckyFnRed
DookieAgain
TheRizer
TheFartOfWar