Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Good Games

GGS to Frantastic, Phocuss, Deusofkings, Mista Mangu, Romneto and all the others ive had to terrorize with my random wolvie tactics.

i hate the lag, this game might be offline or just 1v1 player matches for me until we meet in person

add me for some games. xbox:vigilante008

[quote=“skitz”]

lol. I never got hit by some much random shit in my entire life. Online play is like kalleria. Game is enjoyable nevertheless. Hope, to run into u fellas.[/QUOTE

i agree with this 100%. good game tho. when i play ranked is when its to damn laggy. player matches are way better for some reason. anyways i’m still learning hit me up.

GGs to ADUBROCKSKI. Your team with spencer took me some time to adjust to.

Signed,
Everybody

ggs to all ive played recently, i got 4 perfects so far and none of them have registered =/

4 perfects? goddamn

GGs to phocuss and mvc2 roundhouse the other day

perfects are not acknowledged in this game afaik

perfects are not acknowledged in this game afaik

If any Sentinels wanna practice online (and lives in California, sorry but lag is too bad anywhere else), add HALPm3 to your f list.

add me

XBL: BushidoV1

I’m usually always on so get at me whenever.

GGs to Dios X. Looking forward to seeing his MVC3 ragequitter videos.

I need a capture card :(. Im not going to be recording on that shitty 3.2 megapixel camera anymore lol.

add me please, I need peeps to fight :3

GGs to Viscant and DJ-B13. Only two MVC2 celebrities I’ve seen online that I recognize.

GGs to PoisonScorpion.

That was the most INSANE MvC3 match I played so far, I thought he was going to destroy me, but I won with an epic comeback!

The only SRKers I think I played are Dios X and shouzilla. GGs to you guys

GGs to Jack. I can understand why your angry about X Factor lol. I think its good for beginners but there should be an option to disable it in Player match and have a search option “No X Factor”. I enjoy it though especially with Sent :slight_smile:

GGs to Nitro Noodlez. Could’ve been better on my part but the stars aligned the wrong way, lol.

.Guy. got some shit. That is the best MODOK and Viewtiful Joe I have ever played. His Deadpool is scary too.