Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Assist wishlist!

For Chris, anything but Boulder Punch H.

Add Chris’s Flamethrower as an assist. All 25 hits. Hell yeah :sunglasses:

Dorm: Replace purification with Flame Carpet.

You know you’d LOVE THAT!

chris low shot
super skrull low tenderiser
arthur death sythe
deadpool ninja gifts:bolo
modok acid
wesker tiger uppercut (h)

I’d like to see MODOK with a cube assist and Tron with a Beacon Bomb assist.

I really like the idea of having four assists instead of three. Better compromise I think.

Like many have said, Dormammu should get a Flame Carpet assist to replace Purification, but I also believe he should get Dark Matter as an assist to replace Liberation. His assists would be off the chain after that.

Make uppercut assists actually worth shit (Shoryuken, Stars & Stripes, etc)

Give Taskmaster Shield Skills or Swing to replace Arrows

Give Skrull M or L Tenderizer or maybe even M Meteor Smash, that would be sick.

Give Deadpool M Trigger Happy. Or better yet, give Deadpool his far range teleport and make him teleport behind the opponent, switching his left/right blocking. Then Deadpool just hops off screen LMAO, such a Deadpool style troll.

Uh your character always…faces…the point character…

Just get rid of the useless ones and give Tron her satellite thingy back. Unless there’s some new ideas for assists I think it;s all about balancing.

a necessary rule sadly would be ‘no new animations’ so no tron projectile assist.

Openly custom assists is a terrible idea by the way, at least for marvel (this isn’t Skullgurls discussion). There are way too many things that they specifically DON’T want as assists, and its an insane nightmare to balance every normal and special in the game as assists, especially with 3.5 billion characters…

I would just like for Dormammu’s Purification to track, Blackheart-style. I don’t see why Dr. Doom and Strider get homing anti-air assists but Dormammu has a crappy ass Purification L assist.

Yo Analyze Cube lol, I just gotta say it again. This would make me forgive SOOOO much of Modoks deficiencies if I could power up MODOK in the back ready to MAX POWER some fool with LVL 3 Xfactor :smiley: He wouldn’t be Pheonix but you know you all love some MAX POWER! KIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL YOUUUUUUUU!!

Seth, Capcom, someone, make this happen!

Some random appreciated assists/assist adjustments:

1. Dormammu: As for some of people’s wish lists/suggestions based on that Dormammu liberation assist idea they positted I thought of one which would be really spiffy!

When Dormammu’s liberation is used as an assist he’ll use whatever charges he has for liberation. The next time after he’s done so he’ll spend the summon to charge a hand until back up to the previous point. IE IF you tagged him out with 2 creator’s 1 destructor then used his assist you’d get the meteor swarm. The next 3 times you summon him he would charge a hand in whatever order you’d stored them in the first place. That means his assist summons would go like this:

Meteors
hand
hand
hand
meteors
repeat

I think this would make the liberation assist really strong but require much more strategy on using it as if you want a scarier assist you need to put Dormammu in harm’s way more often or summon him out during combos/block strings temporarily getting rid of your access to your other assist. In exchange for this however you can potentially have an incredibly powerful assist that’s just available less often with some risk involved.

Also a flame carpet assist

1. Wesker: Heavy mustang kick. It would be incredibly scary for mix up in close making characters with good mix up even scarier, and making characters who are lacking pretty damn scary too.

2. Chris: Falling from super jump height SMG for controlling tons of ground space.

3. C. Viper: Replace seismic hammer with double seismic hammer both in the light location. Replace fierce thunder knuckle with fierce thunder knuckle feint (On hit timing) make it have dramatically low cool down and fast fall in start up. Leave burn kick as is.

4. She-Hulk: Light heavy strike.

5. Amaterasu: medium paper.

7 MODOK: This may be a bit much, but let him use the analyze cube versions of the specials should he have cubes available. It would be ridiculously strong and gives a lot of incentive to put him on tons of teams.

1. Captain America: Make the properties of his assists like they are when he’s on point.

2. Magneto: Hypergrav moved to H hyper grav.

3. Thor: Mighty speech, set it to animate for a full 5 Marvel seconds. Thus it can be summoned at the beginning of combos to dramatically increase gauge gain.

These are just a few that come to mind that would be really nice to either give a wider variety to assists or give certain characters useful assists.

all i want is some new characters to have invincible assist, seriously, i am pissed haggars is no longer invincible

Ammy’s Charged Jumping H in sword mode or charged Thunder Egde

I don’t know if it’s been said already but real anti-air assists with invincible start-up frames.

Spider-Man: Web throw instead of Web ball. Opens up a lot of combo possibilities.

Make Dr Strange’s discs assist have hitboxes as soon as he puts them out there. I believe they only have hitboxes when they begin to move towards the enemy.

Also I’m hoping for more gdlk AA assists like mvc2, more trap/defensive assists, maybe new chars with beam assists.

X-23

Less startup frames for charged Ankle/Neck slice/command grab. (Why? Because she’s too free when she does it.)

Bigger hitbox on s.H that’s more active in front (Why? So it can be a better anti air/poke).

Less recovery frames for charged ankle slice on hit (Why? So she can self OTG w/o burning x-factor/calling assist)

Less recovery frames on M mirage feint. (Why? Because it’s too punishable w/o an assist.)

More active frames on M air talon attack OR bigger hitbox. (Why? She shouldn’t be able to get thrown out of her active frames nor the inactive ones near the end.)

Keep her s.M hitbox the same. (Why? It’s a strangely good anti-air)

Slightly larger hitbox on j.M’s upper area, specifically above the leg and foot. (Why? It wiffs too much. Sure it’s fast but it’s X-23’s only decent jumping attack that isn’t a special)

Bigger hitbox on the lower area of L air talon (Why? So it doesn’t get completely canceled out by attacks like wolverine’s s.L.)

And again, as an assist, her ankle/neck should stagger an opponent all the time… at least neck should.

I want invincible assists also… but “GTFO” invincible assists that can be punished afterwards if blocked…
not, “Here’s your free combo” invincible and unpunishable assists :stuck_out_tongue:

yes