Tyler Texas needs an FGC!

Hey everyone, I have good news for anyone that would like to meet up and get some games in. Monday at around 7o’clock I’m going to be at the Dragons Breath IV on HWY 271 north Tyler the number there is 903-363-9899 for directions, we have one 60 inch TV there at the moment we will play on, and anyone who wants to bring an extra set up is more than welcome to do so (there is plenty of room and tables for more), I will have an Xbox and PS3 (I have no fighting games for the PS3 so if you have them you can bring them) and a couple sticks and pads there. Again it is in a hookah lounge so you have to be 18 or older to get in. I would like to make this an every week thing so if you have any questions feel free to send me a message on xbox (HoriMacaroni) or the number at my shop is 903-266-9211 and ask for Matt. Thanks again everyone, I really hope to see everybody there! P.S. I’m probably going to be at xln (bar on 5th street across from tjc) beforehand if anyone wants to catch a beer or two before we head to Dragons Breath. TIME TO GET HYPE!!!

Oh snaps! Good deal Matt!

I wish I could attend, it’s a little bit of a drive. Guys please make it there and get some games in. Next time I’m there I WILL meet up with you guys to play some games.

I just wish the drive wasn’t so far.

Oh, btw, Waco is trying to start up some weeklies when school begins. When I drove from Tyler to Waco (taking 31 West) it took me through Corsicana and it was ABOUT a three hour drive. I do have a hook up at one of the hotels in Hewit (unfortunately not free, but a good discount), so maybe if y’all wanted to travel, then we could have Killeen, Waco, and Tyler all under one roof. The KTB (Killeen) have roughly six-eight ps3 w/asus monitors so we can definitely provide.

However, if this was something you guys were really interested in coming, then I could talk to the Waco guy, and see if he would host that many people.

KTB has roughly ten to sixteen members (when we’re all here) Waco seems to have about five or six members.

I might be able to go just need to make some calls. I don’t have a PS3 but I have Soul Calibur IV, Super Street Fighter IV and can get Tekken 6 from a friend. Nothings set in stone but I’ll try.

what days do you guys meet up in waco?

do what you can man I would like to see as many people there as possible. As far as games that I have just the bare minimum of AE and sfxt…

We haven’t set the schedule yet. Waiting to talk to guys in Waco so we can set a date. I was thinking maybe Sunday, but I’ve got no say in when Waco hosts. If everything goes well for the tourney in Waco tomorrow, then KTB will continue to host tourney’s in Waco, but the date will change for sure.

I can probably use the venue there if Tyler would really be interested in coming to play in Waco though.

Fuck yeah sounds fun to me as I haven’t played either one. Anyway it all boils down to what my friend Alex is doing on monday as he would be my ride, he’s interested but his schedule is hectic. It’s funny too he’s talking shit already. “I’ll show up and smash everyone there!” He won’t, so feel free to knock him down a few thousand pegs.

So what will be the main game played at this gathering? I assume it’s AE 2012. Unfortunately I don’t play street fighter but if anyone is going that wants to play tekken or soul calibur I would definitely show up to this.

i dont have tekken myself, but if you want to bring it im sure we can figure something out, and feel free to bring your whole group man and if you have your own set up you can bring you can have your own tekken station.

I can bring the games and my ps3 but my 40 inch tv would be to hard to move. My grope is at A-kon this weekend so I’m not sure if they will come to this gathering. But I know one of them has an asus evo monitor he might bring if he comes.

Just strap it to your back like a book-bag!

Anybody near tyler want to get some games in this weekend? Im in Winnsboro. Its just me and another guy so far. If interested just message me at identityyy on PSN or message me on here for directions.

What games do you play?

We play AE and a little sfxt. And thats about it. Ill try anything though. Any takers?

nah I dont feel like driving an hour just to get rolled up in a game I dont even play lol

So you don’t work at the one on 271? My wife wanted to go shopping in Tyler today, was gona stop by and meet you, but guess you wouldn’t have been there. This next monday, I may be able to stop by, but I cant stay long if I can make it. Any future weeks should work a lot better.

The 271 shop is just one of many shops that we own, I work as Serenity Skinworks on Vine. I am trying to make this an every week thing so you can just expect this to happen every Monday, but yeah dude swing by the shop sometime I usually have my xbox up there so people in the lobby have something to do while they wait, we could play a few games and get a tattoo lol! I really hope you can make it man I really want to have a good showing, my goal is to have east Texas to be able to keep up and compete with the bigger towns like Austin, Houston and Dallas. I’m looking forward to learning from all of this, if there is one thing I hate it’s being bad at something (if your going to spend time and do anything might as well try to be the best you can at it), this coming home just to get FUCKING BODIED is gunna end!!! lol

Sorry man I’m only on the ol’ xbox but you and your buddy should come to Tyler on Monday! So far I have a few people confirmed to be there, Dragons Breath on HWY 271 7 o’clock.

I could make it to these if they were Fri-Sun. You guys should message me or something if you do anything on weekends.

Will do sir.