TVC UAS Tier list speculation thread

I don’t think anyone is denying roll’s potential. It’s just that aginst most characters she lacks that “oomph” when it’s needed most.

I dont know man, i feel all the “oomph” when im playing online, i just feel so OP

I’m really indifferent about Roll. She seems to be very solid, but somehow she also seems to be a bit lacking.

Yatter 2 will NOT be overpowered or top IMO, just very good, like everyone else. =/

I fought a Yatterman-2 with my PTX, and although he put up a good fight I pretty much steamrolled over all of his options. Felt kind of bad, but I’ll probably feel better when I get destroyed by one later.

Honestly, PTX will either be really good or decent at best. IMO that will be determined by how much giant-specific stuff is found. Some characters quite literally don’t have anything in their arsenal capable of taking down the giants.

Yatter2 has almost no options against giants… Just got to hope to build enough meter for level 3.

Yatter 2 has average damage output. I havent found anything over 12k meterless, bbqless with her.

Her supers are good, but not for combos. Granted she can mix you up like no tomorrow.

Frank is going to be pretty good but not that good. A lot of his moves are slow and unsafe. But can do some MAJOR damage if he hits you.

12k seems pretty below average for damage actually. 20K seems to be about the average that a lot of characters can do with their bnbs, and some can do even more. I find Yatter2 to have some of the lowest damage in the game, which is really all thats holding me back from using her, because otherwise she’s looking really nice.

Thats what I am starting to think too. Granted I barely scratched the surface of CGoH so I don’t know a lot about TvC.

I really enjoy using her but doing only 12k or so hurts. Will look for more.

Hrm, I guess my “feeling” has decieved me regarding her damage output. Oh well.
I also agree with the giants being problematic for Yatter-2.

I also think that Jun is an extremely good character.

In terms of matchups, I’d say that Tekkaman Blade is pretty much 7:3 or better against the giants for now. 236+C/B is just too good against them.

**God tier **
Chun Li
Jun
Ryu
Ken the Eagle
A tier **
Zero
Tekkaman Blade
Polimar
Tekkaman
Casshern
B tier
**Roll
Megaman
Saki
Joe the Condor
Yatterman-2

**C tier **
PTX-40
Batsu
Doronjo
Yatterman
Ippatsuman
Karas

**D tier **
Viewtiful joe
morrigan
Souki
Alex
Frank West
G. Lightchan

2A, 2B, 5C, 2C xx 214+A, dash, 2B, 2C, 3C ^ sj.AABB jc.BBC; 16K, works on everyone except Roll and V Joe. Throw in a fireball assist to double the rep, now you have 20K. Her damage is fine. Plus her level 3 is mashable to 28K.

I largely agree with Monkey D. Malcolm, but I’d put Karas and Morrigan much much higher. Karas got some nerfs, but he’s still got most of the things that made him so exceptional in CGoH. And Morrigan is also quite good, she’s basically the Storm of this game in terms of having great rushdown and keepaway.

People are sleeping on Megaman.

A character with a near absolute perfect defense whenever he wants, that can wall bounce with minimal lag and leads to an easy, possible 13 bill with meter building out the ass.

A character with an anti-air that does acceptable damage and OTGs and allows him to do 20 bill with one meter no BBQ.

A character with a projectile that punishes for being airborn or being under him and is generally good for keep away.

The BEST camp/keep away/projectile game in the game.

One of the best level 1 supers in the game.

A character with so many trickies and can make almost any attack he wants to be safe on block or whiff and even advancing guard.

Single handedly counters both giants with no problems whatsoever.

Can work with practically any assist.

The only thing holding him back is low health, range, and sub par normal damage. That’s it.

Megaman is an amazing character who has waaay more going for him than against him.

Just gonna put in my two cents, Saki may not have long combo strings, but with her ability to combo her unblockable shot into a block string, and then make it go into her other ultra, shes got some good options. Not to mention her 22b + baroque makes some nast combo options on their own. She has an ok assist, but if you time it right can lengthen some combos, and add nice damage to them.

I agree with this too, Morrigan wasn’t even nerfed save for the removal of her infinite (which was hard to hit and wasn’t really used much anyway) and she was high-mid in CGOH.

No way VJoe bottom tier, no way…Chun Li has trouble dealing with VJoe, NO WAY absolutely Tekkaman and Polimar in higher rank than Karas, plus Condor is also way better than what that list says.

I also don’t believe V.Joe deserves to be bottom tier. However, I do think that Joe is limited by the few assist characters who actually compliment him.

I definitely don’t agree with Karas being C-tier either. Yeah, he’s lost his infinites but surely that wasn’t the only thing that made him god-tier in CGoH.

I’m biased out the ass, being a VJ player myself, but I really don’t see how someone could put him as a bottom tier.