Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (AKA WFC2)

New details on the game from Neogaf reportedly, WARNING: Contains spoilers and lots of awesome shit:

I felt so GDLKE pwning everyone only to realize I was probably the only one who bought WFC on this side of the galaxy:rofl:…:sad:

What I loved about it was that all the different classes played completely differently, it did what other games especially fighting games have tried but mostly failed at: having diversity without sacrificing balance. Invisible shotties, flyers with sentry drones, 1 hit kills, etc all these whacky powers going on but none of it felt too broken every class was viable:tup:

Hope WFC2 pushes it even farther like a class that can boost speed and firepower in exchange for life or a class with limited time invincibility.

i cant help but scream like a little fangirl while reading that…

MOTHERFUCKIN INSECTICONS!

I’m guessing I’m the only one here disappointed they didn’t stick with the IDW storyline and had them appear as the Dynobots? Grimlock already had such an awesome vehicle mode.

All I know is im official leader of Srk autobots

You’re a terrible SRK’er and don’t understand sarcasm, that’s all you need to be a successful Autobot!

Decepticons are for all the cool kids so sure, why not.

As long as I can still run as awesome Jet Scientist with Shotgun/heal beam and turret assist I am good. Base defense mode was my bitch, sad I played that game enough to know how far my slide would take me to maximize the Shotty for a one-hit kill after a transformation.

The Leader was my thing. As a scientist I kept running into stuff. Trucks aren’t supposed to fly

Gaming Everything summed up the Game Informer article -

http://gamingeverything.com/10358/first-transformers-fall-of-cybertron-details/

One of the members of TFW stated that all items in here are true. I am excited, but the lack of co-op kinda hurts.

Yeah that campaign co-op loss kinda sucks but I can live with it. Maybe with the amount of chaos the game plans to have going on screen, it was too much for the system to try and allow 2/3 extra players in that mix. Hopefully they’ll explain fully as to why its gone but still, I’m excited to hear about the multiplayer revamp as WFC while good needed tweaks and additions.

long story short…when i was little i had a dream i had all the dynobots …then woke up to find none…i was devastated…anyone else have dreams like that?

I’m gonna rip out your optics

This game just sounds better and better the more I read about it, can’t wait!

FUCK YEAH. best game evar

I played leader until they nerfed the shit out of him. Suddenly ramming into somebody, transforming, sliding while dropping moleculon bomb and firing fusion cannon shots, was enough to kill more than a scientist.

This game wil be a day one purchase. Still upset they’re on Cybertron again. I would have liked them on earth :frowning:

It’s not like I would not purchase it, but I was looking forward to it. My bro’s and I all have PS3’s so playing through the game together was the perfect bro-mance session. It’s not like it was offline co-op, it was online, so it required another console. Why it got scrapped will be a good topic of discussion.

You could basically relive the scene from the '86 movie. Ram a few Cons>>Transform>>War Cry >> KILL EVERYTHING!!! Yeah, when the leader got tweaked, it was a little more work as they were a larger target and not that fast. At least the shotgun got some tweaks LOL

Since the DOTM game had the stealth force aspect, I am sure they’ll incorporate that in somehow if they ever come to Earth. However, I prefer they keep the game on Cybertron. Keeps the experience fresh from a visual standpoint.

ME GRIMLOCK BADASS!!!

[media=youtube]uYXybxk4H3Q[/media]

Never got the chance to get into WFC when it was hot.

I regret it a lot, so best believe I will be all over this.

I wish High Moon would make a game set in the Beast Wars universe.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

LOL I read in some forum some guy shat himself when he saw the trailer… I thought that person was referring to a new trailer attachment for Optimus’ vehicle mode.

Animating The Transformers -

You see Optimus, Jazz, and Grimlock’s transformation in the link below. They honestly should have made him a larger bot IMO

I now present to you . . . . THE DINOBOTS!!!

High Moon is doing a hell of a job in appreciating the franchise.

Sound work that is being done for the game. Foley amazes me