"Train harder!" - Ibuki Street Fighter V Discussion

I want color 09 pink Ibuki to be in. Also hope she’s as good at avoiding fireballs like in sf4.

Considering Capcom’s character popularity poll, I’d say otherwise. She ranked #13.

They still can do much more for Ibuki, like give her a real storyline, and not stalk boys all the time. Its dull

Yeah a lot of the people that like Ibuki probably like the character design, but rarely talk about her because her lore is pretty garbage. Which you’re kinda forced to talk about that since there’s no real reference on what her play style will be like in this game and she still isn’t quite as popular as Juri where there’s a whole fanbase around her fetishes and other things not gameplay related.

I relate to her design wise because I love ninjas and like to eat a lot too, but yeah that’s not really much for a big conversation of where she will go in a story. Past that Juri has more things to just simply talk about outside of gameplay.

Vega is a Ninja and he gets to style not having to wear the dumb outfit to prove it. pls move ur fandom to him thank u

Vega is not a japanese schoolgirl though. Plus he’s a narcissistic pos.

They don’t write the comics showing that Ibuki is a giant cunt to the other ninjas and her physical and mental abuse towards them.

Its all there though, don’t doubt it.

There’s some interesting directions they could take Ibuki lore-wise:
-I heard a theory that her clan actually changes colors to match the season, which means pink would be her default (see Karin’s stage)
-If she does work for Karin, then there could be some interesting assignments for her
-The Geki clan is not forgotten, judging from Capcom materials. Perhaps they could be her antagonists ala “Street Fighter Legends: Ibuki”?
-Perhaps she has an assignment related to Shadowloo? We see those pink ninjas on the Lair stage, and it could be similar to her G-File mission in SF3

Wuh!

Yeah I really hope she gets a good assignment this time, and not just be a rival to Mika

My Ibuki lore knowledge is a little weak - was she graduated from ninja school by 3rd Strike? That was her first real assignment, wasn’t it?

If not that could be a possibility for her V storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1_L3LGs93k

Yeah he pretty much nails it.

It looks like what we see in the story slides are the outfits they are gonna get. So Ibuki will be in a half schoolgirl/ninja outfit. I guess they need a schoolgirl in this game since Sakura isn’t in yet and will probably look different as well.

It does match with the DLC silhouettes though. You can make out the skirt, if that’s what it is.

Meh, then I hope they at least modify her outfit in some way, Ibuki’s school outfit from SF4 seemed kinda more teenager-ish and modern compared to what Elena and Sakura had.

I mean, if they all studied in Japan shouldn’t they have worse similar outfits? Karin is an exception cause she’s a rich bitch

I prefer Ibuki’s ninja uniform. If they make her Schoolgirl outfit the default and her ninja uniform the story (40k FM) I won’t be happy. lol

We saw most of the time only storycostumes in SFV’s storymode.
Her schoolgirl/ninjamix,might be her default or her story costume.
It’s to early to tell, but I’m sure she would get the Guile treatmeant, new default and the old one as Story outfit.

Are we going to discuss Ibuki hairstyles like the Juri thread? Lol

Nah, we’re not as obsessed :tongue:

Ponytail or riot!

That thread is cringe worthy.

They better not change her hair