"Train harder!" - Ibuki Street Fighter V Discussion

I just want some of her sf4 combos to remain. Ex tsmuji into raida in the corner, and anti air b.mp s.hk sjc lk command dash, c.hp sjc hk command dash was amazing.

Don’t care for Balrog, not sure why he should be before Ibuki, when Juri and Urien are probably more important for the story than him. is it even confirmed that you will play the characters in the story expansion?

I personally don’t think the story thing matters too much. It’s most likely just going to be one of many story DLC’s that come in the future and someone really important to the story is not going to be in regardless. If you even want to argue that Boxer is only relevant to the story because he’s in Shadaloo.

Plus going by the story mode art drawings, Capcom has shown they have no problem showing us visuals of DLC characters or characters that won’t even be playable this season.

Chun Li is arguably just as or more execution intensive than Sim. Guile is only execution intensive during V Trigger combos. Which I don’t see being used as often as people think due to it being a 3 bar V Trigger and attached to a character who will most likely be burning V Reversals to keep space.

Honestly, aren’t story mode art drawings only in for the introduction to everyone leading UP to the events of the story of V? If I recall, that’s all they’re for - an Opening act.

I honestly think story will matter a lot Ibuki wise regardless of how many people think she’s a joke or light hearted character. Most of her story comes with missions that are either tests or to collect information. A lot of what she would do gathered more intel on SF lore, so I can’t say she’d just be there to be there.

I just want to see how things lead up to the event of Gill and if Gill is going to make Bison “Bow Down” in the same manner that Akuma Raging demoned his ass before.

Do you guys think Ibuki will still have an invincible reversal with EX Kazegiri? I wouldn’t be suprised if she is so offense based that they don’t give her any reversal options besides maybe a really good V-Reversal

V-Reversal will probably just be her neckbreaker which they will remove.

And why the fuck would they do that?

So anxious for this bitch to be announced

Please be Ibuki… Please be Ibuki…

Iz gon b Ibuki

Hopefully the rumors are true

@PlaidUnicorn said he just heard from reputable source (same person that leaked Xrd Revelator info) that Ibuki is next

Pls

all i want is more third strike ibuki in V.

Give me that and everybody is getting bodied.

i hope there will be no SJC cuz i cant do them for shit

Lets hope its true then. Only a few more days then. I’ll be so disappointed if its Balrog…

That would more or less confirm the Season Pass order of characters.

Also, I was kinda hoping they’d show something today. Guile was revealed on April 18th after all.

Some high level execution for some stylin would be much welcome… This game is so boring to play sometimes. I wana be stylin with mai waifu. Her dash should be dumb… Like nash! Her command grab should be a 3 frame command grab because fuck geif… And her vtrigger should be gdlike and require only 1 bar XD.

No SJC, no point in using her.

I would kill for a fast agile character whose Super were a 3+0 command grab with decent (not Poison Kiss) range and damage. It would change the pace of the matchup without being another combo extender and the moment full bar is reached the threat of sudden command grab super would force the opponent to start pressing buttons which opens him up to punishment.

If Kasumi Suzaku is the V-trigger, Yoroitoshi could be such command grab. Having Hashinsho yet again would be a little bit boring, IMO unless it is 2nd impact levels of good. Is it true that it could be canceled from a tech throw in order to punish the opponent for not eating the throw? That sounds so glorious it belongs to the “totally should come back” stuff along Sakura’s Shoshosho.

Ibuki should be able to take great advantage of the 8 frames.