Tougeki SBO 2010 Results

Nitto fuck you

T___t

Kokujin for president

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1st - Kuroda (Ken) / Nitto (Yun) / MOV (Chun-Li)
2nd - Kokujin (Dudley) / Haitani (Makoto) / Nuki (Chun-Li)
3rd tie - KO (Yang) / Ochibi (Yun) / Tokido (Chun-Li) & Mester (Yun) / Raoh (Chun-Li) / Higa (Ibuki)

next is ah3 finals, i know nothing of the game and i dont know the players so i wont be giving updates on it sorry

Same, I don’t much care for AH3, I’m sure the results will surface by other means, same goes with KOF2002UM

anyone know how sf4 is looking

so far i remember Daigo hearing Daigo was still playing and Momochi’s team advanced??

so both there teams are still in?

If what I read/know, no US team has ever made it out of the First Round of SBO. Correct?

No.
The player, KO, is one of the best 3s players in history and has won countless tournaments and has bested virtually every top player at one point, yet has NEVER, EVER won an SBO despite always having one of the best teams and getting very close every single year. It’s been going on since he lost Grand Finals to Daigo/Nuki at SBO1.

US teams have actually made it past 1st round quite a few times in a couple of games over the course of the series.

KO is one of the greatest 3s players of all time and he’s never won an SBO.

He’s also well-known for beating Daigo at EVO for 3s finals.

It doesn’t happen that frequently, but US teams have gotten to the second or third round. As an example, the Wolfe brothers got to the quarterfinals (third round) for HSF2 in 2007 (there are others, but I’m too tired to list the ones I know of).

Rikumaru won last year, and MOV wins this year. :rofl:

The master is piss the student won last year.

Wasn’t KO known as the Yun player? Why would he use Yang??

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification! Yea, he always gets the shaft when it matters. Well, at least he has Evo2k3/2k4 under his belt; plus, he’s made it to the near top almost every SBO, so he’s not getting any worse lol.

Team A: Daigo Umehara (Ryu), TKD (El Fuerte), Bonchan (Sagat)
Team B: Tokido (Akuma), Mago (Sagat), Nemo (Chun-Li)
Team C: Dashimaki Tamago (C. Viper), Nen (Rufus), Denpa (Sagat)
Team D Kindevu (Rufus), Momochi (Akuma), RF (Sagat)
top 4

im pretty sure

you guys should get into the 3s scene you seem soo interested :slight_smile:

but yea K.O curse runs much deeper than just the loss at SBO3 to Daigo/Nuki

from SBO1 to SBO4 K.O has always made it to the semi finals and either got OCV’d, reverse OCV’d (when he was about to OCV the opposing team -___-) or beaten…in SBO5 he got reverse OCV’d by Rikimaru after only needing a chip to win it…SBO6 his team got OCV’d by Chinta

SBO7 he made it to the finals and got OCV’d by Momochi, this year he made it to the finals and got OCV’d by Kuroda so yea K.O curse consists of him being consistent in SBO with a STACKED team might i add, and either getting OCV’d or reverse OCV’d after he himself nearly eliminated the opposing teams

and yes he used to use yun but after SBO4 he switched to yang

idk where the American team part came from, its called the K.O curse lol not the American curse

Ah, so you learn something every day. Thanks guys. I definitely thought it was just really bad luck for america

MY GOD typing all that out and reading it, FUCK thats some BAD ASS LUCK seriously

someone had to have done something to make sure K.O suffered like this every year lol

You’re right about that. The foreign teams have faced similar situations as well. Although luck isn’t necessarily the factor as much as having subpar competition, they haven’t really made it anywhere in SBO since the first opening to non-Japanese players. All in all, more practice = more perfects.

soooooo many perfects in the 3s finals toooo WTF?!?!?!?!

everyone was sooooo gunning for the W