Toronto July Thread

Herny: change

ok ill be at orbit this friday in the early afternoon so if anyone wants to play me please come on and challenge.

lol nice gif, just wondering stephen, how long wound it take for you to make a t5 gif with all of jill’s zombies from mvc2?

Darrin; a bunch of players from Sauga are coming in the evening. Can you make it to ORBIT that night rather than the afternoon?

how late at night

not long since the animations for the zombies haven’t been ripped yet

Thanks Stephen!
haha, didnt see this coming…with Jill shooting alex!
you should made one of them black =/

i didn’t forget u ian!!

Hey Stephen, I cut out some frames on the animated Av you created for me so the Cable animation would loop more smoothly. Just wanted to let you know since I fucked around with your work.

Beaucoup thanks for making the Av for me.

Steven, can I trouble you for an AV
with Elena and/or Urien?

Thanks very much in advance.
Much appriciated.

May I have an avatar?

With Butters.

ben:

butters

btw are there any southpark character animations around?

Wing:

Roc:

uhh sry man but i cant grab that O tomorrow. I didnt get paid this week I thought i did but its next week =.

So I cant grab toimorrow.

thanks a lot stephen.
looks great.

ng lockii : why didnt u show up today?

kymah : i cant come to orbit on friday til 9. -happy thanksgiving fatphuck- :smiley:

anyone knows the name of that white tard lost in cvs2 today.
c-vega/ryo/mai, hes fairview darren’s friend.

I’ll come at 9 then

thanks for the avatar stephen

i don’t think ther are any animated butters gifs.

ahhh

Stephen I dont mean to be greedy or anything but if you have time / are bored acan you make me a T5 av with Ryo in it ?? :smiley:

In case it needs clarifying, I’m coming up with some of Sauga Crew to ORBIT and then METRO around 9:00pm. If anyone can make it then please do so.

just wondering Nagata Lock II, what time did you get to orbit today???