Toronto July Thread

just come on the friday

Ok, thanks Stephen!!! You are like one of the nicest black guy I know…so generous!!

Man, cant wait till my “special” avatar:)

and how my i as do you become a member of TOSF? :sweat:

First you become a better speller because they only allow one shit speller per TOSF generation and that’s covered by Adrian.

Second… there is no second. I don’t think you can be TOSF if you didn’t get in a few years ago. Someone post the history of TOSF membership.

x-sapphire:
If u can get a nice sharp image of the sharingan, then I could fix it…

Yo Stephen thx for the AV, sent blows a sick facey

ya it is a curse i’m trying to avoid… i don’t usually check my spelling while in forums… as for the tosf thing, i was just curious.

u dun’t…

but i’ll accept u into team STC if u can beat me in cvs2 at Games Maximus.

king of naboo: thx for the tips last time, i can beat the yun guy 1 out of 5 now… but yun is still fucken broken, gets a super every 5 seconds :bluu:

yup you have to put in two years or more of your life into the arcade scene heh memories :frowning:

Nice!

GardunaKnight: Update ur av with this new one cuz that background has a fucked up frame

thanks for the update dragon, your name is Stephen right?

yo JS, hasn’t Games Maximus been abandoned and turned into a fast food place at townecenter for around 2 years now?

freebie

Hyper SF is at orbit now… I think =\

MikeC: heres ur cable av

thanks Stephen! Apreciate it.

Hey guys, do you know what was up with orbit today? I got there at about 1 30pm and it still wasn’t open. The security guy said that it should of been open and that something might of happened. I went to metro square instead but it was more dead then the closed orbit =\

is there gonna be a hyper fighting tournamnet at t5 then

unfortunately, the wedding is way the fuck out in Thunder Bay, and I’m leaving Thursday morning. I’ll be gone the whole weekend too. Sucks that I can’t do both.

if you guys have another Summer’s End type tourney in late August, I’ll try to make it out.

good luck with T5, hope everyone has a good time!

the tipping point niggas