Top Rogue Teams

Sometimes you can launch them after hail before they hit the ground.:cool:

Because those sticks were kinda fuck up and I try to do the super sooner but again I fucked up. anyway john p the only reason mike won because i fucked up, not because of Cyc or Sentinel, I donā€™t need another team to beat them I just need to play a little more smarter thatā€™s all. And if they keep getting hit by the cross over with rogue its not my problem. Besides I donā€™t use it really anyway anymore. Well see u at showdown.

Rogue4life

Rogue/Tron is the truth. :evil:

This what I do when im forced to bring Tron in:
call Rogue throw assist(its not good but I use it instead of anti-air sometimes) then after Rogue is kissing them, do her grab move (where she shoots a a beam at u that freezes u) then follow up with whatever. I usuall do her super and immediately DHC Rogue in.
I dont know, since I use Magneto/Rogue/Tron, I need to know how to use Tron cause she be saving my ass sometimes. I make it really hard to kill her. And I use Rogue for normal fighters and Magneto for Sentinels (Im sorry Vegita-X, I aint got the heart like you to be sending Rogue out there to fight Sentinel.) What combos do you have with Tron?

Well if you manage to get them pinned in a corner you can TK air drills followed up by a throw, then otg clk xx into lunch rush.

OK I see. :slight_smile:

Anyways, I love Rogue/Tron too, especially when you DHC Lunch Rush into GNS then you can continue to combo afterwards; even AD overhead near the corner and Power Drain them into the corner for a reseted AC.:smiley: :cool: :smiley:

tron? jab jab jab super? hahaha:lol: in the corner, throw, super? :lol:

rogue can take out sent, its just a lil harder wen a big frying pan thats like 30% of the screen comes at u, u just need a different assist, cyke and cc are my favoritesā€¦ hell i even use that team there, rog/cyke/ccā€¦ dont doubt cyke/cc comboā€¦ its too good!:evil: its all about the dash in immediate block + assist! can i get an amen people?!!:cool:

Why are people hating on Rogue throw assist? The AAA is good cause its an AA and most Rogue teams dont have that but Iā€™d give up the AA for Throw any day. Problem is people are abusing the Throw assist doing stupidness like c.lk, c.lk assist outside the corner. Its not supposed to be used like psylocke.

Work on finding some reliable setups for the assist and youll be doing more damage with less effort than the 50/50 shit of regular resets.

Mags, Iron Man and Cyc all have Rogue throw setups that cant be escaped. Storm, Cable and Sent have really reliable ones that can only be escaped by doing an air special or super which wastes a lvl and or leaves them open any way.

The AAA is not very good as far as AAAā€™s go, and if I was to use it I would use it like Iron Manā€™s. However IMO Iron Mans is better. I guess its ok for fly-back Sents. But you have to be pretty psychic/lucky (just a bit) like vegita-x for you to call Her out defensively and have it actually:

A. Come out and not get snuffed
B. Connect

Rogue/IM Proj./Cyke is a pretty good team that can catch peeps off gard and IM proj. can cover Rogue in waysSent Ground canā€™t.:cool:

can showdown come ne slower!!! i want to play against pat already!!! for ne one playin against pat, i suggest tron, or cyke to assist u :smiley: or else u will have to keep rogue 3 screens away from ur assā€¦ so bored!!! ne of u hoes goin to TS4?

Iā€™ll be there for sure, looking forward to getting some games in.

Do most of you guys go by plane or drive?:stuck_out_tongue:

Well I live just four hours from Houston so itā€™s not a big deal to me. EVO might be another story though.

Iā€™m gonna start saving up for EVO2k4!!!:cool:

Just calm down john u will get your chance. And yes for anyone playing against me I suggest that u do play with tron or cyc but mainly Cyc. But john what u donā€™t realize that even if someone takes out Rogue Iā€™ve still have storm. After playing Chris/Duane/Rashassan for 18 hours straight saturday I think Iā€™m ready for anyone and anything.

Made a cool corner reset combo with Rogue/Doom if any of yaā€™ll use them.

When you get the opponent in to the corner slp slk slp xx rushing punches, when rogue pops them up call Doom then jump up and throw them away from the screen, they should land on the rocks and you can land and do power drain, dash fp into GNS, into anything you want. Looks cool and does great damage. See what yaā€™ll think.

I also created a reset using Bisonā€™s Variety assist similar to yours.:stuck_out_tongue:

short short tronassis, super?

or do a stupid combo!!

wen a character comes inā€¦ dash to the other sideā€¦ if they are stupid get a short short tron, then short kissā€¦ then d+lk , rdh, tron assistā€¦ sj-f . d+rh?? :smiley: i do the jock jock fun fun

but wen i dont have that assist i like doin the cross up and do a launch, sj and do the kiss immediately w/ lkā€¦ then land _ d.lk, rdh. sj. f, grabā€¦ especially wen its a power up bitch im kissingā€¦ whoo hoo!! some idiots dont kno how to tech!

If I understood your post corractly, you canā€™t tech hit Power Drain because it is a special throw.:stuck_out_tongue:

well uhhh mr. shadow, u read it wrongā€¦ ever try to power drain cable wen he comes in?? like dash under him to the corner, and then kiss him and it doesnt work?? but it works on nearly every other character? yea it fuckin sucks!

pat: wat about ed ma fool!! he said he needs a team for the tourney and i heard he plays rogue.?

Oh sorry Ma Bad.:stuck_out_tongue: Yeah I love doing that because you get a free AC in the corner.:smiley: